❤Noodles Or Death❤

W a a a a Im so sorry this took so long to doooooo

But at least I got it done

And a week before 2023 ends :3

Also I'm sorry if halfway through, it switch from Niah's POV, to third POV, writer's block

Buuuut I hopefully won't do that again, unless necessary.

Idk if my writing got worse or my typing got worse-

Anyway, hope you enjoy and once again, terribly sorry if this took too long.

Outfit Niah wears for this chapter 😊💕💕

Enjoy!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"Ho ho! Now this is a beautiful carrot! Couple more finds like this baby and we're golden!" Pigsy said as me, Tang and him were going shopping for stuff for the restaurant. I only went because I was bored.

And plus he said I got to at least do something other than sit around all day after work. Sooo...yeah :>

"Looks the same as the last 20,000 carrots we looked at!" Tang said, looking at the carrot in his hand. Which Pigsy snatched back lmaoooo. "Give me that! I wouldn't expect you to appreciate a fine carrot like this! You ain't no culinary genius, like me!" He said, giving off a laugh.

"Tangy Tang, you REALLY gotta stop being so mean to Pigsy~" I giggled, nuzzling him. To which the poor man blushed, clearly flustered. "I-I-IM NOT BEING MEAN IM JUST-!" "Shhhh it's okay" I said, placing my finger on his lips. "You don't have to be jealous of Pigsy's cooking skills~♡"

I giggled as Tang started strammering while yelling at me that he wasn't jealous, his face now completely red. Man do I love messing with the poor guy. It's cute in a way ^u^

We then heard a chuckle from a nearby stand. I then looked over to see a very VERY beautiful looking woman, with dark hair and purple looking skin. No doubt a demon, though she still feels off...

....meh.

(As you can see, she's sometimes not very bright-)

I'm going to ignore that.

"My my my...you three are making quite a scene~" she said as I came over just so that she wouldn't do anything to Pigsy and Tang. "Looking to buy some ingredients? Something tasty? You’ve come to the right place~" she said as she then spotted me.