Midas touch

In sync, all of their movements-- a careful dance to show how much they've been missing each other.

Lauren's hands brush through Leyla's hair, and eventually brings their heads to touch. With eyes closed, their hands find each other and fingers intertwine.

"I've been counting on this for so long," Leyla whispers.

"Me too and right now I feel like I'm bursting."

"I want you."

As soon as Lelya utters those words, the dam keeping her lover in check breaks open. Lauren breaks away and pushes Leyla down on the couch as she straddles her. She intertwines their palms and fingers once again, holding Leyla's arms above their heads.

"Leyla"

Lauren starts pecking at her lover all over her neck and ears, whispering her name softly. Leyla could only writhe in the thrill.

Waves of heat radiate from where Lauren trailed her kisses and from deep inside. Every second this goes on, the faster her breathing.

A small moan escapes Leyla's lips, as she calls for her lover.

"Lauren.."

She knows exactly what she wants. There's only one answer to that call. Their lips touch and sink deeply into each other. Each moment they perfectly fit and move in rhythm.

Each took turns sucking and pressing on the other's lips as if they were devouring the last piece of peach in the entire world.

They would lose their mind in just that sweet sensation, but everything else pulls them back for more. Their bodies intertwining, the soft moans escaping in between, and the heat from their core, brings them hunger.

They catch their breath and the brief reprieve brings Lauren some clarity.

"I want every single thing I've imagined doing. Everything I've missed with you."

She gazes into Leyla's eyes waiting for a response.

Leyla sensed that Lauren feels the need to ask for permission. She's not used to Lauren being so patient. As sweet as it is, she can't stand it. There's only one way to break the boundary.

"Come on Lauren. You can do better than that."

She coaxes her lover with the hopes she understands what she meant. Instead, Lauren's face spells 'clueless'. She sighs and breaks one of her hands away to move Lauren's ears close to her lips.

"Take me. Fuck me. Give me everything you got."

The faint tickle from her breath is the last thing Lauren remembers feeling before the rush of desire took over.

As Lauren takes Leyla's lips once again, her free hand trailing her fingers down her lover's neck to her chest.

She cups her lover's breast gently, feeling to see if she's ready. Firm but springy, she knows this sensation all too well.

Only the thin mustard cloth separates her skin from Lauren's touch. She feels around to find Leyla's erect nipple. Tracing her fingers around it before giving it a firm pinch.

Leyla feels a tinge of pain and pleasure that makes her jolt in the middle of their kiss. A muffled moan separates their lips.

Her lover has always been weak to foreplay. It won't be long. Lauren continues playing with Leyla's body. Her hands unconsciously pull Leyla's straps down her shoulders. Slowly but surely she inches the cloth lower and lower revealing her breasts and stomach.

It's been so long since she's seen her like this, and it's exactly as she remembers. Her luscious ochre skin, shapely breasts that bounces with the slightest movement, and slim stomach, were all as ravishing as ever.