8. Are you serious?-2

"Sunny I know I annoy you a lot but please don't give me divorce. "

Listening to this Karan was shocked. He stood like a stone. His mind was blown and he could not react. This was taken as something else by Teju.She started sobbing and said

"Sunny... I mean Karan I know that I annoy you a lot. Kab tak tu mere piche bhaagega. I should understand that. But please don't hate me. Please don't leave me. Mei tere bina nai re sakti. Tu jo chahega vahi mei karungi. I know I don't even look beautiful that you feel like loving me. I will try to look best but I know you have pretty girls around you. I promise I would dress properly and exercise regularly and would stop eating junk. I am sorry that I irritate you a lot I will like a good girl obey you. Sorry Karan pls.. Karan... " And she started breathing heavily. Karan was shocked to see her condition. He ran towards her and took her in his arms and sat on the bed with her on his lap. And started rubbing her back and started saying soothing words in order to calm her down.

"Laddoo baby.. bas ho gaya. Shant hoja bacha. Pls baby it's not good for your health and baby's. Pls baby. I am not angry on you and I was just worried. And I am not gonna leave you. Shhh..... Shant. "

After a few minutes she stopped crying. He had tears in his eyes. He looked at her who had swollen eyes and red face. He gently kissed her and poured all his love in that kiss. Once they broke the kiss he wiped her faced and kissed all over her face and hid her in his arms. After soaking each other's presence and feeling content he broke the hug and asked

"Pehle toh Laddoo it's never Karan for you baby it's always Sunny. And what is this baby? Divorce? Leaving you? These words are  living nightmare for me baby aur tu yeh sub bol rahi hai. Kyu? See if it's for the fight baby then I am sorry baby. I know I overreacted. But you have no idea how I felt watching you in that state and it made me feel angry and guilty that I brought you to the set knowing your condition. Aur phir mei tujse baat karna chahta taa but due to lack of bank episodes we had back to back shoot and hence we could not meet each other. Isiliye I wanted to talk to you right now but aap toh kisi aur hi zone mei thi. Now tell me what all nonsense you were thinking? "

She looked down and a lone tear escaped her eyes. He wiped it and gave her a long kiss on forehead. She took a minute and then spoke slowly "Sunny since many days I feel as if I am just being a burden on you. You have to take care of everything. I can't even tie my shoelaces. You always have to bear my mood swings. And then I try to obey all your words but end up making some mistake and make you worry more. I have seen that now a days you are not getting the needed sleep also. And when I came to your shooting I saw so many pretty girls wearing hot dress that now I can't even think of getting fit into. I... " she went silent seeing his tears but he encouraged her to speak  more

" I felt as if you are going away from me. And then you didn't eat with me on set and then that night you slept on the couch. I thought you were angry with me and so I thought we would talk and sort it out. But the next two days you had extremely hectic schedule and a night shoot too. But then the next time when you came home you slept in the guest room and I thought that now you are disgusted with my presence and you have fallen out of love with this Teja. And I don't blame you also if you have fallen out of love because these days I have become uglier and crankier and if I were at your place then I would also have felt that." When she looked up she saw tears were falling continuously from his eyes. She wiped it. And she could see the hurt in his eyes.

He composed himself and held her tightly and said. " Listen very clearly Mrs. Tejasswi Karan Kundrra you are the only one who will have Mrs in front and my name at the back of your name. No one can take your place. You are the only love of my life. And what is this ugly and fat and all? Don't you dare insult my child and wife Laddoo. You are the prettiest girl in the world and the cherry on the top is the protruding belly. This has our symbol of love. I would be a nymph if I will go for other woman leaving this gorgeous woman and the angel inside her. You are not fat. Get that into your tiny brain. It's our baby. And you too have not right to call my babies fat. Aur rahi baat looks ki even if you become fat in future I would still love you the same. Fida mei teri surat pr hua zaroor tha but pyaar toh teri sirat se hua  hai. Teri rooh sei hua hai. And what did you say that I get irritated with you being cranky, yes I do get irritated but not on your Crankiness but on the fact that I cannot share your pain, on the helplessness that I feel when I see you suffer. And this makes me feel sad. Don't ever think that I get annoyed by you. Haa gusse mei mere muh se nikal gaya tha but I didn't mean it and I apologize for that mistake. It was just an impulsive reaction on my side and I realised it once I cooled down. Aur rahi baat set pei khane ki aur tere saath na khane ki baby bank episodes naa hone ki vajah se hume bohot sara shoot karna tha aur sirf 10 minute kaa break tha. Aur woh bhi 4 baje mila. Isiliye meine Omi se kehkar tera khana bhijvaya aur tujse jhoot bolne ko kaha tha kyu ki mujhe pata tha tu mere biger nai khaayegi.

Aur raat ko couch pei isiliye soya tha kyu ki raat ko der se aane ke baad I saw that you were sleeping diagonally covering the whole bed. I could have shifted you but fir tu disturbed ho jaati aur phir se sone mei tujhe problem hoti and after days I saw you sleeping peacefully and at a stretch so I didn't want to disturb you. Aur rahi baat guest room mei sone ki toh baby I got a cut my left leg before you panic and jump you are sitting on my right leg and my left leg is aided and I have taken medicine. Doctor ne cut ko saaf karke patti ki aur medicine bhi di. But still my leg was paining as hell and walking was getting difficult. Aur humara guess room is directly by the entrance. So I thought that it would be the best to sleep there at night so that medicine kaa thoda effect ho aur kam dard kare phir mei chal saku. I didn't mean to go far from you. Aur mujhe pata hota ki tu yeh ulta fulta sochne vaali hai phir mei kabhi aisa nai karta. "

"Ab kuch nai bolegi tu baby? "

" Chot dikha"

"Hey bhagwaan kaisi biwi mili hai. Itna lamba speech diya uska reward dena chahiye par ise chot dekni hai. Kya hoga mera. "

"Agar aapki nautanki ho gai ho toh chot dikhao. "

Then he made her sit on the bed and show her the cut. She hissed watching it. And asked how did it happen. He told her that it happen during the seen.

" Kisne bola thi itna careless rehne ko. Agar kuch zyada ho jata toh? Waise pura time mujhe bolta rehta hai ki mei careless hu toh tu kya hai? "

"Sab ne mujhe danta ab tu toh mat dat. " He pouted like a kid.

She smiles seeing it and hugged him and said
"Promise me you will take care of yourself. "

"I promise Laddoo I will take care of myself but promise me that you won't overthink like this ever. Yeh department mera hai aur mujhe hi suit karta hai. Don't adapt my bad habit. Aur kuch bhi kabhi bhi doubt aaye toh just clear it out. "

"I promise Sunny. I won't overthink like this ever. And I will never even self doubt. And I will take care of us. "

He smiled and kissed her. Suddenly she let out a small scream.

"What happened Laddoo? Is it paining? Are you ok? "

" Yes I am okay. But princess is kicking. I guess she is wanting her Papa's attention. "
He bend down and kept his hand on the belly.
"Hello princess. You were missing talking to Papa? Papa was also missing this. Papa is sorry that he didn't talk with you for 2 days. Papa was busy because he wants to be free when princess comes out. So that he can spend all the time with her. Come out fast princess so that we can team up against your mumma. "

She kicked and he laughed watching her respond. And she smiled watching her world happy and sound.

Hello friends! Here is the last part. It was a two shot story. Hope you like my work. If you like please vote and comment. Enjoy reading this.