17.Paris

It was the 11th of March. It was their 2nd Roka Anniversary. And to celebrate their D-Day Karan and Teju decided to visit Paris. Paris a city of romance. Both Karan and Teju had just completed a project and were on a break that they couldn't take because of the professional promises that they held. And as soon as they got break they decided to go take a vacation and visit Paris. Both were excited to go because after a long time they are gonna spend alone time. It was because the last month of the shoot was hectic. More than Karan it was Teju who was excited because it was something that was in her bucket list. She always wanted to visit Paris. But that was something that she wanted to do with her partner. And so this was the reason that she had not visited Paris till now. But now she had him with her and then a day when they were booked for each other officially and permanently was one more reason to visit there. Teju was as excited as a child and her excitement was contiguous. Karan was happy watching her like this carefree birdie. This was the very thing that had attracted him towards her besides her intelligence and this was the very that had made him fall for her. And this Teju had lost somewhere beneath the weight of work and hectic schedule. But now seeing that Teju come back alive made him happier than ever. He felt like wrapping this bundle of joy in his arms and never letting her go. It had been three years of the relationship but till now never came a day where he felt like going away from her or needing space from her. And with this he knew she was the one. And every day he was grateful to God that he got a chance to share his life with her.

It was their fourth day in Paris and they had decided to just roam around the city and explore the hidden cafes and bakeries. What more does a foodie couple needs? After having heart full of croissants and macaroons and hot chocolate they sat on a bench with the chocolate covered pretzel in hand and enjoying the view of the humongous Eiffel Tower. The sun was about to set and the view was so amazing yet so calm that they felt like gazing it for eternity. They sat there with Teju leaning on his shoulder and him watching her adoring the scene unfolding before them. And then he kissed her forehead tenderly and she smiled and gazed at him lovingly.

"You know Sunny for me the most intimate thing in a relationship is hand holding and forehead kisses. And when you do that I feel complete. You know I am someone who notices little little things and efforts which goes unnoticeable by others. And your this care and efforts in BB house made me fall for you. You know till date when your hand unconsciously searches for mine while crossing the road or walking the crowded place, you holding me by my waist tightly whenever crowded by paparazzis and make me feel secure, standing in front of the door while I come out of the car so that they don't take pictures in an inappropriate position. All these tiny things make me fall for you hard Sunny. Everytime when I think that I can't love you more than this but then you something comes which make me love you more than that.You know it's crazy how you popped into my life out of nowhere and became so important in little to no time that makes me complete and my heart full. I love you Sunny. " And she placed a tender kiss on his shoulder.

Even after all these years he still feels butterflies whenever she confesses her love for me. And he always remains this stunned and speechless because her confessions are always out of blue. And it makes him overwhelmed watching this woman in front of him loving which every inch of her existence. And as a reply he always does is a tender but a long peck on her lips and today was no different.

Ther were enjoying the solance when they saw an old couple sitting near the place when the camera of 80's was set up. And the chemistry that they saw between them even at this age was undeniable.

"Sunny I want to grow old with you like this. "

"Me too baby, me too. "

"Do you know why I fell for you so hard Sunny? "

"Why? " He whispered. He was already so overwhelmed with her confession but wanted more of her confessions because it is sometimes that she does this so openly. Not because she doesn't she does, rather than her, her action does because she always finds it difficult to express it verbally. But whenever she expresses it verbally she expresses beautifully that always makes him speechless.

"Because you chose to be with me and you chose to love me when I had nothing to offer but my quiet company. "

And here again he went speechless. He could not saying except an I love you and a tight hug.

After a while they saw that the same couple was running the booth with that old camera and would click it in the old style and one can click that as a memory. And so Teju and Karan went there to get clicked. They had a good chat with couple and the couple told them that they reminded so much of their younger selves and blessed them to be with each other forever.

After the iconic pose and click they again strolled for sometime and went back to hotels.

After getting fresh they laid on the bed in each other's arms.

" You know Laddoo why I love you so much? I love the way you live. I fell in love with your courage, sincerity and flaming self respect. I fell in love with the way you see the world. Fell in love with the soul that you posses. No words can justify the way I want you, I adore you and I love you. After meeting you I have always wished for just a forever with you. And will wish the same in all the coming years. I want my all the morning to start with you in my arms and all the days end with you in my arms. You are the only woman that I have come across in the form of companion that has loved me this selflessly and unconditionally. Today I promise you that I am yours and only yours till the last breath. You will have to share me with other people but in respect to other forms of relations. But I promise you no once except you is allowed to be with me in this form of relation. I love you so much Laddoo. "

He saw her eyes being teary. And after a moment she started beating him.

"Ouchhh... Ouchh... Laddoo kya kar rahi ho. "

"Kaisa kutta hai tu Sunny. "

"Ab meine kya kiya baby? "

"You always want to snatch my thunder naa? You always want to be ahead of me na? I wanted to confess more beautifully than you but you again went ahead of me. "

"Learnt from the best, baby. "

He smirked and winked. And she again started beating him.

For the world they may be celebrities but for each other they were and will always remain Sunny and Laddoo.

Heya guys. I am here again with another concept. Hope you like this. If you like this please do share, vote and comment. Your comments and vote would motivate me to write more. Thank you for the support.