10. Humne khud ki lassi karadi

It was a free day for Karan and Teju. Both had got an off day from their schedule. Normally they were never at home on their holiday. They would go for an outing or a road trip Or any other thing whatever fits their free time. But since Teju got her periods the previous night she didn't feel like going out and so they decided to spend their time at home only. They woke up late after having a good amount of sound sleep. Teju didn't want to get up but her cramps weren't letting her sleep. Karan saw this and he spooned her and massaged her belly and relaxed her cramps.

"Sunny how did you know that it was paining there. "

"Come on Laddoo we have been together for 2 years I know that you get bad cramps when you are on your periods. Yeh sawal hi bakwaas tha. "

"Naiiiiii. Mei yeh nai puch raha tha Sunny. My lower abdomen or my lower back pains. How did you know it was lower abdomen?. "

"You were tossing left and right baby. If you had a back pain you would just lay on your stomach and just close your eyes in pain. "

She smile at him and caressed his chin

"Isse pehle kabhi kisi ne mujhe itna notice hi nai kiya Sunny. Tu muje kitna observe karta hai kitna attention deta hai. I am so lucky to have you. " And she pecked her nose.

"Laddoo meine tujhe BB house mei bhi kaha tha aur aaj bhi keh raha hu you are someone who has snatched my attention. So all credits goes to you. "

"Pata hai Sunny mujhe pehle lagta tha k it's the beginning of the relationship and so you are paying immense attention to me and of course we were in BB house at that time we didn't have access to our regular life but after coming out you may start paying less attention to me. But I was wrong Sunny. Till the date you have payed the same attention to me if not more. What more can I ask for in my partner? "

"Laddoo when you become a mother you have a new baby right so you pay attention to them because they need you but you pay the same amount of attention on them even they don't need you. You do it out of love and affection. Be it your parents or my parents even after leading our independent lives they pay attention on us. That's because they love us and we are the center of their world. In the same way you are the center of my world and I love you a lot. "

She did the touchwood thing by touching the wooden drawers beside the bed and asked God to protect him and their bond. With that prayer she stood up and went to freshen up and went to make breakfast.

"Laddooooooo phirse pohaaa" Karan whined.

"Haa Sunny aaj mera yeh khane kaa mann kar raha tha. "

"Pr kyuu tune intne din poha khai the BB house mei use tera ji nahi bhar raha tha ki ab bhi khane hai. Mei nai kha raha. "

"Sunny tuje khana padega. Maine kitne pyaar se banaya hai aur tujhe toh pata hai naa mujhe cramps bhi ho rahe hai phir bhi meine tere liye breakfast banaya Aur tu nai khaiyega? " She showed her puppy face and laughed inwardly because she knew it was gonna work and it worked.

"Hey Bhagwaan pata nai kis janam ke badle le rahe ho aap yeh poha jaisi cheez duniya mei laa kar aur aisi girlfriend de kar jo use enjoy karti hai. " And saying this he made funny faces.

"Waise Sunny poha insaan ne hi banaya hai bhagwaan ne toh sirf chawal ugaya hai. " And she laughed.

"I know that smartass. Ab chal kha poha chupchaap. "

They had their breakfast with all the masti and then decided to watch a movie. Teju was selecting the movie while Karan cleaned the dishes.

After a few minutes Karan came to the living room with a hot water bag in the hand where Teju was sitting. He sat beside her and kept the bag on her tummy. Teju felt something warm and she relaxed immediately. She saw this and said "Kinna khayal rakhta hai mera Sunny. Kinna khayal. "