12. Sorry-1

It was the 2nd of March. And Karan and Teju were going strong as ever. They had recently celebrated their 2nd Valentine's Day. And it came out to be one of the most beautiful day of their life. Even though both of them were shooting and were not sure if they could take out time from their hectic schedule they successfully made out time. And they were happy for that.

It was their usual shoot day. Karan woke up early and went to kitchen for his morning tea. He made his tea and went to their room with his cup of tea and her cup of warm water. He kept it on the side table and sat beside her. He adored her beautiful Laddoo face and caressed her face and hair and murmured to himself "Meri Laddoo" and softly pecked her forehead.

" Baby wake up. Otherwise you will be late for the shoot. And she woke up with a jerk. And saw the time. And it was 8 in the morning and she had to reach by 11.

"Sunny shit mei inta late kaise so gai. Ab mujhe late ho jaayenge. "

"Shant shant baby. It's 8. You were very tired yesterday. You slept in between the talks. And so I wanted you to have sufficient rest. I have kept your dress ready. Your shoot bag is also ready and set in the living room. I have asked Manoj to pack our lunch and he will also pack sandwiches so that you can have it in the car as your breakfast. "

She was so happy listening this. And she was admiring the man in front of her. She never thought she could get someone like this. And she was lucky to find him.
She hugged him tight and kissed his neck.

"Mera duggu. I am so lucky to have you. Tu meri baby ki tarah care karta hai. "

He kissed her cheek and said "Tu mera baby toh hai. Laddoo in future too whenever we will have kids then too you will be my first baby. Always. And I too am lucky to have you. Chalo ab bahot baate ho gai. Now give me my morning kiss and the go fast and get ready. You know that today you aren't shooting in the filmcity and so the drive is also long. So it will take time to reach. "

She smiled and kissed him. And then she was going to the bathroom when she remembered that she had to inform Ajmal bhai her driver, et. She again ran to the room and searched for her phone on bed.

"Kya hua Laddoo? "

"Sunny mera phone. Woh mene Ajmal bhai ko inform hi nai kiya. Mei bhul gai. Abhi unko hi phone kar rahi hu. "

"Don't worry I have already informed him and he will be here by 9:30."

She jumped on him and gave a tight kiss on cheeks.

"Mera smart baby. "

"Haa jaa ab jaldi ready ho warna late ho jayenge. "

She sprinted to bathroom screaming I love you and he smiled at her antics.

He went and to the other room and got ready. They both came out at the same time.

They took their tiffins and other things and went down to the parking. He hugged her and kissed her head and both sat in their own car and went to the set.
The day went by quickly and by the time of pack up Teju was extremely tired. She just wanted to go home and straight in the arms of Karan.

Soon she reached home. And she knew he was home as he had an early pack up. She opened the door and went inside. She felt serious vibes in the air. She felt something was wrong. When she went inside the room Karan was standing in the balcony and she could see his back. He had a beer in the hand and she quietly went to him and hugged him from back.

"I missed you Sunny. " But neither did she get any reply nor did she feel his hands on her which was very unusual. She could sense his foul mood.

"Did anything happened on set Sunny? "