HOMOSEXUALS. (angst to fluff)

"izuku: Do you hate me or something?
bakugo: Not at all. I'm actually quite in love with you, really."

warning I am writing this while I'm sleep deprived as fuck and it's late and I couldn't sleep so you're stuck with me anywho, this is my take on the fight where bakugo takes out his feelings via fighting. yk the one where all the "there are just inches in between us" edits is coming from. 

warnings: emotions, bakugo being bakugo (swearing), HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVITY!!! 

word count:646

--------------------------

   Izuku lay on the ground being held down by bakugo, "Do you hate me or something?" He asked straining to look up at the blonde whom he once called his best friend. Honestly he never really hated the guy even after the personal hell he put him through during middle school. Izuku knows what Katsuki's home life is like and tries to sympathize with what he's going through even if it meant he got hurt in the process. 

  "Not at all. I'm actually quite in love with you really," Katsuki responded as he pushed off the younger. These words hit Izuku like a truck, or should he say like an explosion considering what they just did. He had just been beaten to a pulp by the blonde and now he's saying that he's in love with him?? None of this is adding up, I mean he knows that Katsuki has a weird way of showing that he cares about people but this was something he was never expecting. Another thing he wasn't expecting was to turn to look at the blonde and see that he had tears welled up in his eyes aggressively trying not to let them spill. 

  "What's wrong?" Now that was a foolish question but Izuku wasn't thinking clearly. He was trying to slow his beating heart and make his face return to his natural shade. "Nothing- It's just that I never said sorry to you about all the shitty things I did in middle school. I was a real dick and you never even fought back I think that's what pissed me off, I'm sorry De-Izuku for everything I did. I was scared that you were going to go and get yourself killed because you wanted to be a hero and I didn't want to watch you get your dreams crushed that's why I did everything I did, looking back at it now it's the stupidest way to go about it but there's not much I can do to change that now." 

  This was the second thing tonight that caused Izuku to be speechless, he stared at Katsuki as if he was another life form invading the planet. After everything caught up to him tears quickly started pouring out of his eyes before he could stop them. "Ah- I'm sorry for worrying you, Kachan! And I love you too, even if you're an idiot." He said desperately trying to get the tears to stop but nothing seemed to be working. Now it was Katsuki's turn to be shell-shocked. He didn't know what he did to deserve this idiot, I mean he just exploded him with his quirk just because he can't control his own damn emotions. Soon his tears started spilling as well. 

  "Kachan, can I hug you?" Izuku asked stareing at the ground afraid of rejection. Katsuki just nodded not trusting himself to speak without his voice wavering. They sat on the ground embracing each other knowing they would have to go back to the dorms soon and that they would get in a shit ton of trouble for fighting and using quirks without permission. Unknown to them a certain black-haired teacher watched the whole interaction and decided that he wouldn't punish them too harshly. He let them sit there and have their moment, he would talk to them once they got back to the dorms. 

-------------------------------

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I actually really like how this one turned out!! Who knew being sleep deprived made you write better? ANYWAYS remember to take care of yourself and that you matter! <3