winter wonderland! (fluff)

"bakugo and izuku walking through town, holding hands while it snows."

I WANT THIS. I mean I've done it but like yk anywho this is set while their still in UA before dekus rizzilante arc also it's an established relationship. 

word count: 449

---------------------------

   "Gimmie your damn hand nerd." They had decided to walk to the mall even though it's the middle of winter but lets be honest neither of them have any common sense. They were both wrapped up in winter gear, Izuku wearing his famous all might scarf. They were hoping to make it to the mall before the heavy snow fall started but due to both of their terrible luck it started snowing directly after they walked through the gates of UA. 

   "Oh wow I didn't expect it to snow this hard until at least after nightfall!" Izuku exclaimed looking up at the clouds. "I hate winter it takes to long for my quirk to activate" Bakugo grumbled still clutching onto Izuku's hand as they walked. "Hey but at least it's almost Christmas time! I mean isn't it fun to give everyone gifts kachan?" Bakugo sighed he never really was one to celebrate the holidays but if the nerd wanted to he'd play along. 

   "Isn't that bakubro and midobro up ahead?" The redhead asked turning to the group who was slightly behind him. "Wait. ARE THEY HOLDING HANDS???" Mina yelled making both bakugo and midoriya unlink their fingers and turn around, "Oh hey guys! I didn't know you guys were also coming out today!" Midoryia said slowing down so the others can catch up to them, bakugo just 'tsk'd'. "Hold on I think we skipped a few chapters. Were you two just holding hands??" Kaminari asked trying to figure out if it was his one brain cell or if he saw that correctly. "Oh, uhm, well kachan's hands just get really cold during the winter so it's become tradition for us to hold hands when we go out?" Midoryia said nerviously hoping that the others would just go along with it. 

   "That makes sense I guess, I mean Bakugo's quirk does work based off sweat so that would explain why he's so challenged with the weather." Torodoki though aloud "Oi! Half and half bastard I am not challenged by shit!" Bakugo yelled speeding up so he wouldn't have to be seen walking with these 'extras'. "Kachan! He's just trying to be polite and understand your quirk!" Izuku said running after the blonde trying to keep the collateral damage to a minimum this trip. "DAMN DEKU!! I don't need anyone being polite to me!!" Katsuki yelled sending a glare back at Todoroki making the other giggle. "Typical bakubro!" 

----------------------------------

 Sorry it's so short! I'll work on making these stories longer. Also nice save deku, nice save. 

Remember to take care of yourself and that you matter! <3