Chapter 1: The New Teacher

Standing on top of a building a boy with brown hair and brown eyes look down at the city of Vale.

???: Huh, Vale sure have changed.

A boy wearing black shirt under a red jacket, dark blue jean and red boots. Holding his bag behind his back.

???2: Aren't you worry, Yuki?

A spiritual like figure girl with the same clothes he's wearing, her hair is a split having a half and half color of purple and white, her herdichromatic eyes one orange and one turquoise.

Yuki: What do you mean Yubel?

Yubel: Leaving without goodbye, I'm sure they won't let you heard the end of this.

Yuki: Shit... I'll apologize when we meet again.

Yubel: *sigh* I'm impressed you survive this long.

Suddenly they heard an explosive, turning to that direction they see a guy in white with a top hat is climbing a building after robbing a dust store.

Yuki: Roman Torchwick so he's here now.

Yubel: Well should we?

Yuki: Yeah.

Sending aura to his foot as he jump towards their direction.

Roman: End of the line! Red!

He throw a fire dust at the girl in red holding a scythe.

Ruby: Yep!

Ruby felt someone pulling on the back of her cloak as she was drag back.

Yuki: Yo!

Roman: That voice? It's can't be!

As the dust clear revealing Yuki holding Ruby up by the neck of her cloak.

Ruby: What the? Huh?

Roman: Why are you here!?

Yuki: Long time no see, Roman.

He said with a smile looking at the criminal who face turn from surprised to anger.

Roman: It's Slifer! He's here!

Hearing this the pilot of the bullhead get up and which place with Roman.

Glynda: Yuki Judai?

Turning back he saw Ozpin assistant, Glynda Goodwitch.

Yuki: Yo, Glynda.

The shadow figure throw fire ball at the two hunters. Glynda use her semblance to create a force field, Yuki throw Ruby to Glynda. As the fireball exploded.

Yuki: Henshin!

Emerging from the flame, a dark armor warrior with with sharp spikes on his arms and legs, wing like part on his back, glowing yellow eyes.

Yuki: Masked Hero: Dark Law!