Chapter 5: Surprises

Now it's currently Glynda class.

Ruby and Pyrrha also join for combat training with class. Although they slip classes but Glynda still in charge of actually combat for the either class.

As the students is sparing with each other Jaune is getting his ass kick by Cardin.

Weiss: So how does it feel doing self-study repeatedly Ruby?

Ruby: Huh?

Weiss: It's already 2 weeks you can't change class even if you want to.

Ruby: Why? Learning from him is actually fun.

Yang: Fun?

Blake: I highly doubt that.

Ruby: I mean he does make us do self-study most of the time. But when he does started to teach it's actually quite fun.

Yang: Yeah still not believing you sis.

Before she could explain Glynda call her.

Glynda: Ms Rose. Do you accept Mr Winchester challenge?

Ruby: I do!

Now in the arena Ruby is fighting Cardin but her expression is different from the one she came in.

Yang: Something isn't right.

Blake: What do you mean?

Yang: Her face is seem familiar.

Ruby: (This is boring)

Cardin is panting, his grip on his mace is shaking. Glaring at the girl in red, her face have a look of boredom.

Ruby: You're boring me.

Cardin: Why you!

Charging at Ruby with rage but she just knock him away with the back of her scythe having it front pointed at him. She then pull the trigger firing a bullet at him. This send him flying back, rolling on the ground gasping for air.

Ruby: This is a waste of time.

Yang: Oh my Oum! That's his face!

Yang just realized Ruby face now resemble Yuki when he first started teaching. They all got worry for Ruby seeing her started to look like a lazy teacher that slept in his own class.

Pyrrha only sweat drop seeing their friends reaction. Compared to Yuki beat- sparing with both her and Pyrrha, this is child play.

Pyrrha: Cardin waste too much energy on unnecessary movement.

Nora: Not you too Pyrrha!

Yang: He got you too!

Pyrrha: I think you're over reacting.

Nora: Over reacting!? You talk just like him!

Weiss: Not to mention Ruby start to look like him.

Pyrrha: I mean. He isn't a bad teacher just a bit different from your regular teacher.

Blake: Okay can you explain why Ruby start to look like him of all people?

Pyrrha: Well we did get our ass kick a lot by him so maybe she was expecting more from Cardin.

Jaune: Expecting more!? Cardin hit like a truck, Pyrrha. She can be seriously injured if not careful.

Pyrrha: Cardin is wasting energy by jump up 5ft then imidietly backing off 6ft. I mean look that the screen. Cardin might have fought Jaune before but his aura is still 96%.

Jaune look away embarrassed.

Pyrrha: And now look Ruby is 97% and Cardin is 58%.

Weiss: You're right maybe he does actually teach you guys something useful.