Chapter 10: My F̶a̶v̶o̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ Hero

---------
In a bar.
---------

Qrow is drinking to drown away his frustration with Ozpin. It might been months since his encounter with Yuki in Beacon. But no matter what he does he can't bring himself to forgive Yuki.

Qrow look down at the picture of team STQR that he always have on him.

Qrow: Is that really is the best choose we have, Summer?

He muttered to himself as tear began falling down his eyes.

The sound of glass breaking can be heard, as Qrow open his eyes seeing the glass that he was using now in pieces.

---------
At the Branwen Tribe
---------

Raven is training.

Raven: (I need more power)

Each swing of her katana move with a blinding speed.

Vernal: Ma'am I think you should take a break. You been going for 7 hours straight.

Raven didn't even take a glance at her's subordinate, her tribe follows her philosophy of survival of the fittest and only respects those who have what it takes to survive.

Raven: (I'm not strong enough, Slifer...)

Their battle is prove that she is still weak compared to him even with her maiden power. She have respect for his strength but after what happened that faithful day she can only look at him with hatred.

Raven: (One day... one day I will cut your head with my own blade, Slifer.)

---------
In Patch
---------

Tai is sorting through his old stuff until he came across something he didn't expect to see again. One of Summer's cloak.

Tai: Summer...

He old the cloak closer remember their time in Beacon, the memory of his, joyful smiling brave leader flash across his mind. All the good and bad time they have, then the day he heard the new of Summer death.

It break them, it all began on faithful day, the day Summer, Cynthia and Cynthia's student take on that mission. The day they met that boy.

Tai: Slifer...

His semblance unconsciously activate as a aura of burning yellow flame surrounded him.

---------
Flashback 10 years ago
---------

That faithful day.

Summer: Don't worry I'll be back before you knew it.

She said with her cheery smile, Cynthia a blonde hair woman wearing all back and her student Yuki Judai. Also stood next to her, Tai and Qrow watch as the three walk off.

Then the day where the new finally came.

Qrow: She isn't coming back...

Qrow is on his knees tear in his eyes.

Tai: Qrow this isn't time for one of your prank! It isn't funny!

Qrow: T-That brats... Cynthia's student...H-He...

Tai: What? What's about him!?

Qrow: He kill her. Yuki Judai kill Summer, Tai!

---------
Flashback End
---------
In Beacon
---------

Weiss: Wait so all this time, Professor Yuki is Slifer?

Blake: Well according to that criminal Roman and Adam. Yes. They both call him Slifer.