episode 16.

OK, so my plan to sneak out is that I will go to dinner and after dinner I will say I'm going to sleep and then I will just sneak out easy. But I'm not gonna lie. I am a bit nervous because if my brothers are going to find out they will kill me. Literally I am dead.

I was reading my book when I heard a knock on my door when I open the door Seungmin was standing there. He said that dinner is ready and I went there everyone else where already here and I sat between Minho and Hyunjin. After I was done with dinner, I said to them that I'm going to sleep and all nooded. I went to my room and stayed there a bit if they are going to come in. They didn't.

After maybe an hour I was decided to go. Girls texted me when and where we are going to meet but I didn't know what to wear. I quickly open my wardrobe and try to find some clothes. I was looking for a while but then I found a black and white dress that I really like so I took it.

I took my converse, and the action is starting!

First, I got some pillows under my blanket so it will looks like that I'm under the blanket but I'm not. Then I took my phone, and I could go quietly, opened the window and went to the roof. Somehow I get to the ground and went to the meet up with girls.

We met at some shop to buy some thing to eat or some alcohol. I don't want to drink anything so I just took a cola. And now it was time to party.

We went there, and first we were welcomed by Jackson himself! He was the guy that every girl in school liked so I'm a bit surprised that we ended up here.

We went to his house and the first thing we saw was someone making up with someone. I am you, so I don't know their names heh. But it was disgusting.Ughh

Lia: Come on girls let's go get something!

Yeji: Oh, yeah, let's go!!

Me: You can go I'm not going to drink anything today because if I were to my brothers will kill me.

Yuna: You mean step Brothers DR not even your real family why would you listen to them? come on let's go have some fun!!!!

Jackson: Yeah, girl come on get some thing.

He said in a flirty way, and I was shocked. Ew no one ever flirted with me. And it's a bit disgusting when I know he did it a half of girls in our school so no thanks.

Me: I shouldn't really.

Yeji: Come on, do it for us just a little bit okey?

Chae: Yeaaaa

Me: OK, but only one cup!

Yuna: yeah, come on!

We went to the kitchen and Jackson gave us a glass of vodka.

Jackson: here you are.

He said, and handed us our glass.

Itzy: Thanks!

Yeji: OK cheers!!!'

Itzy: Cheers!!!

Me: cheers!

We said, and with that we drank it. Itzy looked a bit disgusted by the test but I kind a like it.

              ONE HOUR LATER

After an hour, I was drunk as fuck. I was literally dancing at the top of the table with Lia. We actually were all drunk.

We were enjoying the music until I noticed someone holding my hand. I looked who it was, and it was Jackson.

Jackson: Hey, can we go?

Me: H-here?

I said, but I actually didn't mind because like I said, I was drunk.

Jackson: Don't say anything and come with me girl.

Me: Okey BOY.

I said, as I laughed.

He he was still holding my hand until we went to a room where nobody was. I guess it was his bedroom.

He suddenly pinned mean to wall, and start kissing my neck.

Me: Hey hey what are you doing stop!

I said, but he didn't listen to me. He was still continuing.

I started sobbing a bit because he didn't stop.

             STRAY KIDS POV

               HYUNJIN POV

I was in the living room with my brothers.

Changbin: Wanna watch a movie?

Jeongin: Yea sure.

Me: Okey I will go to Lisa's room and ask her if she's not sleeping.

Chan: She's probably mad at me.

Felix: Why?

Chan: She wanted to go to her friends party and I said no.

Minho: Wait really?

Me: She said there are not going to be any boys why you didn't let her?

Jisung: You seriously trust her about this?

Me: Why not?

Chan: I said no period. Now go ask her.

Me: Okay.

He said and I went to her room. I knock on the door. But no answer.