episode 19.

*LISA POV*

I woke up and my head literally hurts so bad. Ugh I can remember anything. Wait, what time is it? I questioned myself and tried to take my phone from table. But there was no phone.

Me: Where have I put it?

I asked myself again and tried to look for it. But no phone was found. Maybe I lost it on the party. Wait.. How I got home? Gosh I probably got drunk so bad. If my brothers are going to find out I'm going to be dead soon. I got up and changed myself to this.

I walked from my room straight to the living room still to look for my phone

I walked from my room straight to the living room still to look for my phone. When I got there there were all of my brother sitting with cold face. Wtf?

Seungmin: Are you feeling well?

He asked me. THEY KNOW!?!?

Me: Uh yea?

Jisung: How did you enjoy it?

Me: What?

I tried to make it like I don't know but it was the worst idea I ever got.

Jisung: Oh right you don't remember. That's what I thought.

Okey I'm dead.

Me: Anyway have you seen my phone? I can't find it.

I tried to change the theme of this conversation but it didn't work.

Minho: Looking for this?

As he said as he put out of his pocket MY PHONE?!

Me: Yea give me.

I wanted to take it from his hands but he slide my phone to his pocket again.

Minho: Not happening.

Me: What why?

I said yelling a bit.

Jisung: So you really don't remember. How funny.

He scoffed.

Chan: Okey so you broke our rule and you though we will take it without punishment? Are you stupid or what?

Me: Geez I'm sorry but you are not even my real family why would I listen to you?

Jisung: NOW YOU ARE APART OF OUR FAMILY! YOU ARE NOW BANG LISA SO YOU HAVE TO LISTEN! YOU ARE OUR SISTER! EVERYONE HAVE THE SAME RULES SO WHY DO YOU KEEP BROKING THEM?!

I flinched because damn his voice is so loud and angry. I stayed silently.

Chan: Okey from now on you are not going to be talking to Itzy. I know they took you to the party. Minho will have your phone until i said. You are not allowed to go out with friends or even alone. One of us will always be waiting on you in the end of your class and you will be with them. You are going to listen to us. Understand?

How did they know Itzy took me there. DID THEY READ OUR CHAT!?

Me: Did you read our chat?!?

I yelled because I was angry. Why would someone read my messages.

Chan: Yes we did.

Me: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Felix: Language.

Me: Shut the fuck up!

Changbin: LANGUAGE! Do not speak to us like that.

Me: Make me.

I said still really angry. They are going to control me. Really?

Chan: Okey now you will go to kitchen, you will sit on the chair and you will write on paper hundreds of times a quote ,, I'm not going to sneak out again to a party and get drunk." and then on another paper you will write hundreds of times a quote ,, I'm not going to swear again." Understood?

Now what I'm supposed to do? Nothing I just nooded and went to the kitchen. I sat on the chair and Jisung bring me a papers and pen. He sat next to me probably to control if I'm doing it or not.

Gosh I hate this.