SMUTTTTTT

×Dovey pov since I have neglected her povs by accident sorry×
She's on top and I love it. She's kissing me roughly. She drags me to her room which is right next door. She throws me on the dark purple bed and climbs on top.
I see her take her tie and coat off. So much hotter. I blush deeply.
"Like what you see, princess?~"
I gulp. She noticed me staring and blushing. I look down quickly and blush deeper.
She turns my head up "Do you want this, princess?" She asks, seductively.
I stare into her grey eyes and nod. She begins to unbutton her blouse. Button by Button... Finally, the last one. She does this slower to tease me with a smirk. "Hurry up, will you?" I say finally getting after some seconds of watching her tease me. She takes off her blouse and unbuckles her belt and quickly undressed herself. She looks at me and then at my clothes. I nod and she begins to undress me too. Wow sex with the newly crowned Dean of Evil, How 'Good' of me  😉 We are both now in laced bras and underwear. "Woah Nora what's with all of the scars?" I ask suddenly. She stops and looks down at her arms and legs with an almost sad expression.

To avoid the question, she crawls on top of me again and kisses me softly until I melt into the kiss and she gets rougher by the minute. She undoes my bra and throws it onto the floor somewhere. I do the same to her. She kisses me again pushing me down into the bed more. She begins to caress my boobs while strengthening our luscious kiss. I start to moan into the kiss. She pulls away for air and I take it as an advantage to get on top and roll on top of her and begin to kiss from her neck down to her boobs to her stomach and go down and stop at the lacey underwear. I look up again and she nods. I take the underwear off of her and stare for a moment before licking her scrumptious pussy. She tastes so good. She starts moaning and I start licking it more intensely until I found her sweet spot. She raised her volume as she was moaning. "A-Aaaaaaahhh R-Rissa m-more~" she moans I eat her out intensely and she moans extremely load. She moans so loud. I stop eating her out and I begin to leave hickeys all over her scarred skin. Soon everyone will know she's mine and I'm hers. We switch again. She gives hickeys first. All over my neck and collarbone. She then begins to kiss me from the neck and stops at my boobs to play with them. Carefully giving them both attention. Then she starts kissing down again and stops at my underwear and repeats what I did to her moments ago. I scream in pleasure when she meets my sweet spot. "K-Keep A-Ah g-going Nora A-Aaaaahhhhhhh~"

Moments later

We both get changed into some of her pj's and she big spoons me. "I love you Princess" She whispers in my ear. "I love you too, Nora" I whisper back. Yawn. We cuddle for hours before finally falling asleep.