First Day

×Lesso POV×

It's my first day as a teacher in the school for Evil and I already have a headache. I've only been here for 5 fucking minutes. I'm about to go into a lecture hall full of little puny children to learn how to be a pure evil villain, I hate my life.

As I walk in I take in the dark, gloomy decor on the walls. The double doors open wide are dark oak, the walls have false brick wallpaper on them, making the room seem darker than it actually is, but I must admit, it does look rather beautiful.

A male figure steps out into the light on the stage at the front of the room. I recognise him instantly by looking at his features. His hair; short and dark, his eyes; blue with red smokey eyeshadow, his clothes; blood red coat over his victorian styled shirt. It's Rafal!!! That cunt!! He began to speak in a deep voice, "Hello my new evil hatchlings, I am Rafal, I am going to tell you the basic rules of being evil. FIRST: There is no allowance of evil and good together as we are incapable of love. SECOND: we must only show our hate for good, no other emotions should be visible. THIRD: ______________"

I started to zone out after that.

Moments Later

We are being led out of the lecture hall by wolves.I felt as if I should be replaying the rules over and over in my head. "There is no allowance of evil and good together as we are incapable of love." I hate to think that we would fall for good anyways. PING I  dig my phone out of my coat and see that I have been added to a group chat of teachers of both schools. Great. I now must deal with those prissy princesses too.

Hours Later cos I'm lazy

I walk up the stairs while trying not to scream out in frustration. God, why do you do this to me?? I'm only 21!! Heels are hard to walk in on flat ground nevermind stairs that lead to what? Heaven? It feels like it with the amount of steps there are.

I finally got to my Dorm Room on the top floor. I might just have to go visit the school headmaster about the placement of the teacher dormitories.
I seem to have recieved a message from the fucking ridiculous group chat of all of the teachers. I open up the message and see that it says that we have a meeting tomorrow morning at 7AM. Yayyyyy!!!

I go to the bathroom and get ready for a shower. I take off all of my makeup and look into the mirror. I hate this stupid scar... He's a fucking monster. I hate his guts!!! I loose control and punch my mirror, shattering it all over the dark purple floor. Shit. I made a mess. I quickly grab a broom and sweep it all up and put it in the bin before he comes into the room.

"LEONORA GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW!!"

I quickly jump out of the shower. I grab my towel and dry myself off as quick as possible before getting into my silky black satin dress and rush out of the bathroom to see the face of pure rage. I get myself mentally prepared for his ranting.
"FUCKING HELL LEONORA, YOU NEED TO ACTUALLY BE AN EVIL TEACHER AND MAKE EVERYONE FEAR YOU OR ELSE I WILL USE MY MAGIC IN FRONT OF EVERYONE TO KILL YOU, AND YOU KNOW THAT I WILL BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING LITTLE SLUT WHO SUCKS UP TO ME TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF, BUT YOU ARE A USELESS BITCH WHO DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE YOU LITTLE BITCH. KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING TWAT"
I closed my eyes and get prepared for the worst to happen. I began to feel his fists slam into my face. I then begin to feel liquid drip down from my nose. Great. I'm bleeding.

"Bye you little shit, see you in my room tomorrow~"

Great. Fucking Great.