CHAPTER 23

CHRIS POV
So I am hella excited because I think I got my baby back and I dont care about nothing that comes my way all I care bout is taking care of my two beautiful ladies. I felt lani shift so I just climbed out of bed to take a shower and I out the basketball shorts I had back on. I found an extra toothbrush and brushed my teeth. When I was done I went downstairs to see what she had to eat for breakfast. I made us some eggs bacon grits and sausage. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs so I thought it was my baby but i saw august. Here we go I said when I saw him mean mug me.
A: why tf is yo punk ass In my cousin kitchen.
C: aye bruh done be like that
A: like what you tried to kill my cousins I know Lani forgave you because she love yo sorry ass but me......I would whoop yo ass right now but I love my cousins to much to do that
C: ight can we just get along tho bruh I ain't tryna cause no trouble. I said that and august just walked out the kitchen. I heard some more footsteps kowwing it was Lani because jas was not here.
L: hey Chris hey August
A&C: hey
A: don't try to be funny and mimic me nigga I already told yo punk ass what I was gonna do
C: bruh calm down I did that shit on accident.
LAYLANI POV
I got tired of hearing these two petty niggas argue and I just woke up like tf type of shit is this.
L: both if you ugly ass motherfuckers shut up before I beat both of y'all ass
A: now u know I'm jot ugly but him on the other hand.....
L: SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YALL DONT LIKE EACH OTHER DONT SAY SHIT TO EACH OTHER DAMN YALL WORSE THAN JAS!!!
I said what I had to say grabbed my plate went to my bed and ate when I finally finished eating I got up and got in the shower getting ready fr whatever it was I wanted to do today since my baby dad she ain't wanna come home today neither I just let her stay. When I finished getting dressed I looked hella bad I'm jot even gone lie I was flexin on these bitches haha they gone hate. (outfit in mm). I walked out my room and downstairs to see Chris and august just staring each other down I just laughed out loud so that these two fools could hear me. They both turned around.
A: where the hell do you think you going wearing those shorts and that shirt
L: where ever the fuck I want to I'm a grown ass women.
C: you look hella bad if I do say so myself
A: nigga shut up with ya crusty ass Lani go upstairs and change
L: no u aint my daddy nigga I'm out Chris let's go
C: we gotta stop by the house so j can shower and get dressed
L: ight bye auggy poo
A: don't call me that and when u get back I'm burning those short and that shirt. I just laughed and me and Chris what walked out the house. It was a quiet drive to his house but we went in and I just chilled since I kinda had to wait in him to finish getting ready. This nigga gone come out tryna match with the same colors like to type of shit he think this is. I didn't know where we was going but I wanted to go to Dave and Buster.
L: I wanna go and eat at Dave And busters.
C:ight then let's go
So we left the house and we was on our way. I loved this place. We pulled up about 25 minutes later and I hopped out of the car like a little kid I went inside and got my bucket of tickets. By the time I did that chris had been just coming in the resteraunt. We went to go play some games and then after we were tired and I was tired of winning we sat down to order some food.
C: so what you tryna order
L: a bacon burger with onion rings and a milkshake
C: yo Lil ass gone eat all of that
L: I'm not that little damn
C: ight u got a little ass on you
L: mhm
We told the waitor what we wanted and she brought it to us. I was eating my burger and enjoying my onion rings Chris was like done in about 10 minutes. C: can I get an onion ring
L: umm nigga where yo food
C: u gone share or nah
I ripped the onion ring in half and he looked like ' really nigga'. I laughed and handed him the other half.
C: thank u stingy
L: whatever boy
C: I'm just tryna help you out all that food just gone go straight to yo hips and thighs..........on second thought he said pushing my place closer to me, eat it all every last bit.
L: you not even funny boy
C: OK whatever I'm the funniest nigga you know
L: right
We just sat there talked ate laughed and had a good time.