Crazy

LAYLANI POV
So I'm not gonna lie I was kind of scared when Chris took me to his house. he told me to get out the car ad I was terrified so I did what he told me.
L:why are you doing this Chris I'm sorry
C: sorry ain't gonna cut it you have to be with me and love me like you did before I cheated
L:I don't think I can do that Chris you hurt me and then you had the nerve to rape me like what type if shit is that
C: I said sorry but I'm gibe make you forgive me.
when he said that we went in the house and there was a shrine of me in every room. Like this nigga is really crazy the fix type if shit is this.
L: where you get all these pictures.
He just ignored me and threw me on the couch and started kissing me at first I didn't enjoy it but I ain't gone lie he was a good kisser so I started kissin back. We kissed for a lil while until he tried take off my shirt.
L: no Chris stop I don't wanna do this.
C: if u don't want something to happen to Aug and jaslyn you will do what I say.
L: Chris please if u want me to forgive you this is not the way you are gonna do it.
C: what do I gotta do then baby
L:be more involved with your daughter and treat me like the women that you used to love and maybe just maybe in the future we can be together.
C: OK do u want me to take you home
L: yes that would be nice.
So he drove me home and when we pulled up I saw august car. I was just going to tell him that I was out with a girlfriend because he don't know Chris is alive. I plan on telling him tomorrow I'm just t tired and frustrated right now. I walked in the house. I walked in and August and my baby were on the couch I put the cover over them and went upstairs to take a shower and go to bed.