Independent

Three months later
Chris POV
So me and laylani broke up about three months ago and I got me a new girlfriend hut I never knew why laylani broke up with me. I still live her a lot I was gonna purpose to her that night. I think she said something about fucking with SASHA. That dumb bitch must have told her that we was still fucking and I ain't fucked with her since laylani beat her up. My girl friends name is kareuchee (I think that's how u spell it).
LAYLANI POV
So I was sitting on my couch with my man Joseph. I got a new boyfriend because I didn't plan on getting back with that nigga chris and I heard he had a new girlfriend. (Joseph and kareuchee in mm^). So I was sitting on the couch and Joseph asked me if I was hungry and I triedvto tell him what I wanted and all that came iutvwas a holler. " AHHHH JO-JOSEPH HOSPITAL BABY NOWWWWW!!! "Ok baby stay calm.
I know his dumbass did not just tell me to stay calm tf. We got the bag I packed for this moment and drove to the hospital. When we arrived joseph told me that we needed an doctor because I was going into labor. As soon as he said that they rushed a bed out to me so that I didn't have to walk to the room. When we got to the room joseph was sweating bullets I could swear this nigga wasn't the one having a damn baby like tf.
L: why the hell you sweating nigga
J: I a nervous ma
L: u think you scared nigga try pushing a human out yo damn dick
J: ok I think that medicine got you say in shit that aint never ever eva eva gonna happen.
L: AHHHHH GET.THE.DOCTOR!
I said between clenched teeth. This nigga started panicking and passed the fuck out. Luckily the nurse heard me yell and got him cold water and a doctor for me to go into labor. As soon as the doctor came in the room he gave me some water and told me to push. I pushed and pushed until I heard whinig. All I could do was smile. I had a baby girl. Her name was what I hadn't even thought of yet. She was so beautiful. When Joseph finally came to his senses he smiled at our baby. Eve though she wasn't his he still called her his. Its just to bad she had a bitch nigga as a father. I don't care who her dad was she would still be my baby and I would never take another life.