chapter 14

LAYLANI POV
So I was on my way to putting this nigga Chris in the back of the truck. I took my baby to my aunts house because I ain't want her seeing this shit. I admit I felt kind of bad because it was her dad but I guess it didn't matter because she thought Joseph was her dad. So me and Aug made sure nobody was home. We dragged his body out the car and took him into the backyard. I had Aug dig a hole but then we heard the front door so we ran out.
SASHA POV
So I walk into my house because I'm just getting off from work. I heard something so I go into all the rooms. I soon realized that it was coming from outside in my backyard. I went back there and I saw Chris laying there holding on to his life. I dialed 911 as fast as I could.
S: hi umm I live on 2434 Hamilton way I have a friend here who is dying please help
911:we are on our way mam just stay calm
S: OK thanks.
When I hung up I started talking to Chris telling him to hang in there. About five minutes later the ambulance came and took him. I followed them to the hospital. When we got their I waited about an hour and a half until the doctor came out.
Doctor: family of Christopher Brown
Sasha: that's me
Doctor: OK Chris is fine we stitched him up you called just in time.
Sasha: OK thank you so much can I see him
Doctor: yes he's sleeping but you can go back there
Sasha: OK
I walked back to where the nurse told me he was at. I walked in the room and saw Chris laying there snoring like a little kid. I was happy at the fact that he lived but mad because whoever did this to him got away but they gone get there's. After I kissed his forehead I left.
LAYLANI POV
So today is my babies birthday. I went to my aunts house to get her after I got the cake. I picked her up and we went to the house. I got her dressed and did her hair in a neat sock bun with a big bow. (Outfit in mm). Once I finished getting her dressed I took a shower and put on my matching outfit like my baby. I called august and he told me he was in his way. When he had finally got there. He helped me decorate. We invited some of jas friends from school and their parents. We partied until it was time to open the gifts.
L: OK listen up everybody its time to open up the gifts.
Has: yayyyy
L: ohhh this one is from cousin august.
Jas: ohhh he bought me a princess dress and high heels I can go clubbing with you mommy
L: woah baby you ain't going to no club till u turn 21.
So she finished opening her gifts and we had cake and ice cream. After that everybody headed home I put my baby in the shower and I got in the shower and out in my pajamas and went to bed.