BEFORE YOU READ

Hello my lovelies, my beauties, my friends! I hope you're all having a wonderful day. I have a few things to warn you guys about before you read, so make sure to read through the warnings BEFORE you read the story!

1.) This book is going to contain HEAVY smut throughout the story. That means if you're going to read, please be 17+, but I'm not your mom, so if you're not 17 and up, I'm not responsible if you read this story! (Also, I may add dirty/sexy songs in the media of the chapters with smut, so you guys can distinguish which have smut and which don't.)

2.) This story will contain many curse words. If you're uncomfortable with cursing, do not read!

3.) This story will contain a lot of dirty talk and sexual innuendo. If you're not comfortable with either, don't read!

4.) This story will have many different kinks; such as dom/sub, degradation, praise, hair pulling, choking, spitting, breeding, etc. (We all know Howard Stark is a little freak 😜)

5.) DO NOT KINK SHAME! I will not tolerate kink shaming or rude comments towards others or myself! Please be kind to everybody everywhere, especially in the comments! (Share your own kinks if you want, I'm all for learning about you guys 😉)

6.) There will NOT be any kids in this story, unless you guys ask otherwise, though I may write a sequel similar to this one about Howard and Althea's child-Tony's sister. The epilogue will contain Tony and his sister.

7.) If I do write a sequel, who would you guys want Tony's sister to be with? (Anybody but Bucky or Tony, obviously)

8.) There will not be a Paris chapter, my lovelies, I'm sorry. I just don't believe Howard would ever share his woman with anyone.

9.) This story will not really follow any timeline, other than the time when Bucky and Steve are around. Do NOT try to correct what I do, because this is a fanfic, and what I want to happen will happen.

10.) Bucky's sisters are not mentioned much in the story, but they may have a cameo or two in Althea's story.

So, those are all my warnings, and questions, make sure you've read them! Now that you've read them, feel free to start reading the story. Leave many comments, the more comments, the more I write.

Love you guys!

- Youngblood Xxx