๛ɕнαρтєя 8

⇠ѕσρнιє ρσν⇢

As Nora lead me to the changing room, she open up a locker with a key and hand me an outfit to try. I look at her and and said, "You're a bat..." Nora nod and have me go to the curtain with a mirror. "yes I am. Sorry for scaring you." I shook my head and face her as I said, "you are good. I'm just surprised, you were magnificent." Nora smile at me and brush my hair before pushing me inside. I yelp and almost trip as she said, "Put them on and once you are done, I can fix your hair." I just nod and take off the gown carefully as I put on this outfit, remembering me of the gym people I seen in New York. I got done and slide the curtain off to show her as Nora chuckle. She said, "My lord got some interesting taste for you to wear." I hum in confusion and said, "Hm? Did he got me this?" Nora pull me down to a bench and took off my jewelry and accessories except for the bracelet as she said, "Of course, he want you to be treated differently since you are a beautiful creature and well, you know." I chuckle softly and look away as I wonder about earlier when he held his hand for me to comfort me from those stares. Why was he being nice to me? And why to only me? My eyes glow purple suddenly as my hand grip the bench before I cough a bit. Nora seem confused, but she saw bubbles blowing off from me. I face her and said, "Sorry! My magic is acting up...I'm fine." I look away and try to use my energy to calm it down as I let have the bubbles pop. I chuckle nervously and said, "Anyways, why is he treating me this way? I'm just a weak fairy." I brush my hair strand as she tie my hair into a bun. Nora said, "I don't know myself. But an advice for you, I suggest you that you dont show kindness and just get this over with to go home." I listen what she says and wonder what to do, but even I don't think that is a good idea too. I just nod and stand up as she lead back to the training ground. As we walk back, I see Feiyu got his robe off into black shirt and tight black pant with his black boot on and he look over at me. He seem surprised about my outfit. I raise my eyebrows and I thank Nora as I walk over to him with sneaker on. What is with that look, Feiyu? Tell me. My eyes glow red-purple and rush over to start this training which surprised Feiyu and he dodge my attack which was a simple magic spell. Nora was a bit surprised by this and Feiyu just huffed as he summon his own spell to attack me. I quickly dodge it and slide across the floor as he said in Chinese, "Just started, huh? Okay let's training." Nora hum softly and turn into a bat to go hide as we just train hard. I did some flips and turn into a fairy to dodge the attacks while Feiyu use his magic to stop me. I got hit by it and turn back to human form as I look up. Jesus, he is stronger than training with Master. I gulp and scoot back as he gesture me to pick a weapon behind me. I look back and see many to choose as I just face him. I lean my whole body back as I did a backflip over to grab a spear before charge at him to aim the spear at him. He didn't say anything, but just scoff and use his magic to have the spear on the side before he got a a sword out. What the-!? I yelp and dodge that swing as I hold on the spear. I look at it and find it beautiful before focus back on the fighting which the blade almost slice my face, but it slice my hair a bit. I gasp and saw the pieces of it on the floor, but I can care less of that before dodging another attack from him. I never use a spear but I seen movies of using one, but this design is different. It got a blade on it and a beautiful color flag to keep it secured. I flip the spear around and hit his sword with the blade part of the wood which make him jump.

I try to focus like how Master would teach me when I was a teen and have my magic connect with this staff so my eyes glow red-purple

I try to focus like how Master would teach me when I was a teen and have my magic connect with this staff so my eyes glow red-purple. I swing it back around and try fight with it as I try to defend myself. Feiyu didn't seem to be too stressed about it and try to strike me again, but I felt it cut my cheek a bit. I froze and I notice Feiyu eyes widen when he did that before my eyes glow more. You...almost hurt me... I glance at him and grip the spear more as my magic is flowing around it. I swing the blade at him and use my leg to slide across his legs which make him fall. I then pin the spear down hard to swing myself around to kick the sword away while I bring the blade toward him as I pin myself on top of him. I pant heavily as the blood drip from my cheek and I grunt before hearing him chuckle. I snap back to reality and he just said, "I see now...your power really does connect your emotions. You are indeed a special one." What?! What does he mean-? He then push me off and flip us around so he pin me down on the floor with my spear. Feiyu said, "You have gotten good with this spear. I suggest you should practice more for yourself. But for now, we are done here." He get off me and have me stand up with his magic as he said, "Time to get you back in your room to rest and eat." Feiyu walk off as the door open and didn't even hesitate to wait for me. Asshole... I grunt quietly and look at the spear that was left for me so I walk over to it to grab the spear. I hum softly and want to do more than just practice with it. I then walk off with it to go to my room. At least i wasn't completely weak in that fight.

~