๛ɕнαρтєя 18

⇠𝗍һіrძ ⍴᥆᥎⇢

Few days has passed and Feiyu has been taking care of Sophie alongside with Richard to make sure she will be alright. When Richard was on his watch out of her room, Sophie slowly regained consciousness as she groan quietly. She turn to her side in the bed and begin to flutter open her brown eyes to see stars and the dark blue sky as she remembers where she is. Sophie get up from her bed and look around as she groan quietly in pain. "Ugh...never doing that again..." She look around and see that she got patched but also feel energized by some reason.

"What happened? Was I-

"What happened? Was I-...ah, did he..?" Sophie then remembered something when she was unconscious, she hear some yelling, feel heavy winds, felt something press against her forehead, and hearing Feiyu words, 'Sophie, you feel so warm...hmm, you are making me want to keep you forever.' 'Sophie I'll make sure you are alright...you deserve better once you woke up...'. Her face turn red by his words and can't believe she was able to hear this somehow before covering her face up. "F-Feiyu...mhmm!" She is clearly embarrassed. Her brown eyes look around and said, "Why he say that..? Does he even know what he is even saying?" as she get out of the bed to walk around. She goes to the closet to change clothes with no help since they all think she is still in a condition so she got out a loosen jacket, tight shirt, jeans short, and some sneaker like she like it. Sophie tied her hair into a messy ponytail and walk back to the bed to see them. She can't lie but she definitely does miss them, including Feiyu. Just then, the door open and to her surprise, it wasn't Richard or Feiyu or the servants who came in. It was Min Sumin. "What the..." Her eyes flash purple and get defensive as Sumin look back to see Sophie is awake. Sumin hiss quietly and lock the door closed which alert Sophie to quickly rush over to grab her spear to be ready to fight this bitch. Sumin grab a knife of her own which was a switchblade and held it out as she said in Japanese, "You are coming with me, fairy."

Sophie look confused, but she can take a guess what it could mean as she just keep the spear close to herself to protect herself, but then she hear a caw close to her

Sophie look confused, but she can take a guess what it could mean as she just keep the spear close to herself to protect herself, but then she hear a caw close to her. Her eyes widen and look over to see crow looking at her which make her remember the last time there was a crow so she use her magic to create a border or a force field from these two. Sumin grab a pouch of some weird dust and blow it on Sophie as Sophie look over to see this. She try to block it and cough a bit before immediately swinging her spear away from the crow and Sumin. Sophie run past them and cough still as she try to get Feiyu or Richard so she take the gold ring off, but feel nothing. Her eyes widen and remember what Feiyu say it being over for a few days so she is screwed. She start to scream for Richard, but her voice crack a bit of the effect on that dust as her vision is getting blurry. "R-R...Rich...ah! Mmm....hmm. Feiyu...help me..." She slowly collapsed down to the floor which Feiyu can hear her voice and that noise from the kitchen.