๛ɕнαρтєя 14

⇠s᥆⍴һіᥱ ⍴᥆᥎⇢

⇠s᥆⍴һіᥱ ⍴᥆᥎⇢

As I got dragged by this guy from that court when I fall in the world, I was wondering how does he find me and why is he here. Probably to save me of course! Dumbass...But why..? I feel like I should. I blow the strands out of my hair and look at this guy from behind as he is very angelic. I just stared at him as his white hair flow through the wind and his sudden golden eyes shine by the sun. He look at me as we stop by some kind of border which makes me look away from him. He face me fully and spoke something in a different language that I can't understand as I said, "W-What? I can't understand you..." He seem a bit pissed and held out his hand as some sparks of electricity come out of his fingertips. Woah...what kind of powers he has. Just then, I look up and see him held his hand hovering over his neck which make me scream a bit, thinking that he might have shock himself. He seem the notice and suddenly I can hear him speak to me in English, "Hey hey! Don't scream don't scream...I wasn't...heh, it is my power. I copy that demon bastard's magic to have you understand me in English. Is it working?" I stops and just stared at him as his voice is smooth like caramel and definitely melting. Almost making my knees for sure~... I blush by his voice and just adjust my dress as I just nod. He sigh of relief and said, "Thank goodness...I'm glad. Are you okay...did he...hurt you?" He walk close and check for any injuries as I let out a whimper. "I-I...umm..I'm fine...ah what is your name?" I said quietly as his golden eyes just stared at me. He smile and move back as he bow to me. Woah! He said kindly, "I'm Aoto Haruto, The God of War. Yours, Miss?" Oh my god what a beautiful gentleman! I snap out of it as I forgot about my master and I just said, "Sophie. Sophie Adam. You are the one who I ask for help in that big court room with those morons..." Haruto was a bit shocked and just cough a bit as he said, "T-those..morons...you speak of...is the emperors of angel and god in the heaven realm..." oh... My eyes widen and look away as I break a sweat from this new information. Haruto notice again and said, "o-oh! Don't be nervous! I-I mean...they can't hear you...so you are fine..." I look at him and observe how his cheek are a bit red as if he want me to stay calm or want to reassure me. Haruto look at me and said, "Well Sophie...we are at the border from Demon realm to Heaven Realm. We can sent you back home within few magics. Sound good?" My eyes lit up and want to say something before feeling a light sting in my chest as I see the ring on my finger was heating up. Haruto look at it and held my hand carefully as he hum quietly. W-what...what are you looking at!? With those...beautiful angelic eyes? I blush a bit before hearing him say, "Demon magic...seem like he got that link connection with you. That bastard is tracking you now." He look up and held his sword out as I just admire the sword, looking like pearl with the ocean. Haruto said, "Stay close...he won't hurt you if you are near me." I look around and just look at the ring as I slowly take it off to feel Feiyu's rage and worried. I let out a grunt and just hold onto Haruto's hips as I see him riding on something. I saw a quick flashes of where Feiyu is at which I immediately look up to see some scales in the sky. "In the sky!" I said out loud which Haruto look up as well to see a giant cyan dragon roaring at us. WOAH!!