Chapter 2 (Monster gang introduction)

3rd pov:

It has been almost been 2 hours since Anguirus and v2 had wandered into the forest, the only thing v2 did was sight seeing throughout the walk on Anguiruse's back and he's been enjoying it quite a lot.

V2:|....where we go now....?|Even if he looks like a man, he still doesn't know how to talk properly though Anguirus thought him a few words and he's actually getting the hang of it, though the only thing he could say are not perfect sentences.

Anguirus:|*Roars and growl's*|Was the only thing in response, but unknown to the anyone else v2's ear's had developed in new different way, and by that i mean he can now understand whatever a monster say's.

V2:|You know where other friends are at...?|He said.

Anguirus:|*Growl's softly*|He replied back.

V2:|Friend thinks other friends are close here....?|He asked to which Anguirus nod's he's head.

V2:|Okay.....|

Later on the two just kept on walking in the same direction and strangely without encountering any wildlife or any monsters at all, they soon decided to take a short rest next to a fallen tree.

Anguirus:|*Growl's softly*|He instructed v2 to stay next to the tree as v2 was just getting off of he's back.

V2:|Me stay here?|He asked to which Anguirus nod's.

Anguirus:|*Grunts and Roars*|He explained that he's going to stay here and his going to search for the others, and why v2 shouldn't come? Well the other monsters aren't really so friendly to any human like creature's cause of they're historys with them.

A/D:(If you have read the novel "Godzilla monster apocalypse" then you'll know why they don't like Human's)

V2:|Hmmm....|He didn't say anything but just nods he's head but he felt Anguirus pat's his head with he's feet before leaving, and v2 only watch as Anguirus goes further into the forest heading to where the other monsters are at.

Deadly silence befalls around v2's surrounding as he just sits down next to the fall tree doing nothing, and for the first time of he's life, he felt board, board for not doing anything.

The only thing v2 could do was scratch the ground with his finger, until he started to draw familiar spiky shape of an Ankylosaur, soon he drew the leg's the tail and then soon he finally finished the head, he soon saw the image of Anguirus on the drawing, he then drew another but this one was a man with long shoulder length hair and spikes coming out from it's back and a long spiky lizard tail, he drew himself next to his drawing of Anguirus signifying that he was v2's first friend that he ever made.

He smiled softly at the drawing that he made, but then soon he heard the sound of a weird ringing in he's head he tenses up and looks around trying to find where it was coming from until he saw some thick fog in the distance, he got curious and goes towards the fog, leaving the tree where he was supposed to stay for the time being.

V2 slowly and carefully walks towards the mysterious fog that he saw and then he reached the weird thick fog but was also infront of a weird waterless riverbank with fog covering the lower parts.