Chapter 9: (Battle of the King's)

3rd Pov:

Yutaro let's out a furious roar as he rushes towards Godzilla Earth, while the titanic mountain of a monster slowly walks up to him as it's eye's still had it's eye's set's on him as it let's out a deep growl. Soon Yutaro grabs ahold of his leg and starts pushing it's leg back which surprised Godzilla Earth a bit but growl's at him and reaches down and grabs Yutaro's by the back for a moment it had little difficulty due to Yutaro's strong grip on his leg but it eventually get's him to let go and it throws him across the landscape as Yutaro smashes through some of the mountainsides of the area.

Yutaro: "Gggrrrrr..." He growl's and hisses in pain as he brushes off some of the rock's and boulder's stuck on his back.

He looks back at Godzilla Earth with a furious glare and let's out a roar that echoed throughout the whole land.

Godzilla Earth huff's when it saw yutaro's defiance as it's dorsal plates started to crackle with blue electricity. And with a with single swift motion Godzilla Earth's head snap's forward and fires a blue Lazer beam straight at Yutaro.

 And with a with single swift motion Godzilla Earth's head snap's forward and fires a blue Lazer beam straight at Yutaro

Yutaro: "!!!"

His eye's widen in terror as he immediately dodge's out of the way and barely manages to avoid the extremely powerful Lazer beam from the larger version of himself as the Lazer continues on with it's path and hit's a mountain point blank and cause's a powerful explosion that shook the whole land.

*BBBOOOMMM!!!*

Hearing something exploding behind him Yutaro turn's around to see what it was and his eye's widen in shock when he saw a massive explosion happening in the distance.

Yutaro felt the shockwave of the blast as he braises for the full force of the blast, soon he felt being knocked back a bit by the shear power of the blast and was barely able to regain his footing. Once it dies down he saw a massive gaping hole on the mountain which shocked him beyond belief.