Chapter 4 (Decent Morning in a kaiju world)

The morning sunrise shines down upon the valley where the last few remaining kaiju's reside along with they're Godzilla-human friend and right now they're all sleeping

Yutaro was seen curled up right next to Anguirus, he didn't felt comfortable sleeping near the others since he only met them yesterday.

Rodan was seen sleeping like a pelican on a cliff.

Baragon was sleeping in his little cave he made.

Titanosaurus slept in the large lake where the others would drink.

Gorosaurus slept in his own cave that was next to Baragon's.

Varan was sleeping on a surprisingly enormously large tree.

And finally Salunga, well he was sleeping right next to a tree and was laying down on he's back while he would occasionally scratch he's belly from time to time.

A flock of birds soon landed down on the small valley trying to catch a break from they're long migration.

Meanwhile one of the bird's landed near Yutaro and got curious when it saw the sleeping humanoid, it walks a little bit closer to him cocking it's head side to side never seen a human like this before, it then gave slight peck to his nose which Yutaro didn't felt and for that didn't move, the bird then felt a bit too safe because it started to walk right infront of Yutaro and hop on his head.

Soon some more bird's started going near Yutaro and started gathering around him, the reason why they we're getting closer to him?

It's because of the body heat Yutaro was emitting it felt so comfortable for the little critters.

But unknown to the little critters Yutaro was starting to wake up by the sudden feeling of so many feet on his back and the sound's of chirping all around him.

Yutaro at first was confused on what was going on, but when he saw that he was surrounded by a group of bird's he's eyes slowly widen, not knowing what to do he stayed still, not moving a muscle.

A whole minute pass and Yutaro was strating to get board, and not knowing what else to do with the bird's he let's out a loud exhale.

Yutaro:|*HUFF!* gggggrrrrrr......|

|