Chapter 7: (Saving Some Stranger's)

3rd Pov:

Early in the morning the scene starts of Somewhere outside in the valley, Yutaro can be seen walking around near the cave where he and the other's usually would enter and exit the valley, Yutaro decided to take a morning walk and leave mIana with koyuki and the other's who wouldn't stop teasing him after knowing that they we're in love with each other which annoyed him a lot.

Yutaro: "Tch, can't they shut up about it already." He hissed as he lightly kick's a stone against the wall of the cave.

He continues to walk deeper into the cave as it get's darker and darker to the point that he had to flash his dorsal plates as light source. This continues on for a couple of minutes before he finally reaches the end of the cave and was now outside of the valley as the the hight of the area his in let's him see a good view of the forest that belonged to the metallic monster's like the servum.

He sniff's the air trying to pick up any scent of any nearby servum, but it seems that there are none nearby or anywhere at all.

He then noticed how awfully quiet it was, almost as if there was no life in the forest at all. Normally he would here the sound of multiple creatures making noises that would echo throughout the forest, but he heard nothing but silence.

He closes his eyes and tries to feel any vibration from any footsteps from any creature, but there was nothing at all.

They just vanished.

Yutaro: "What the hell?" He whispered in confusion as he scans the surrounding area for anything suspicious but nothing seems out of the ordinary.

Not wanting to stay here any longer he turns around and goes back straight to the cave. But just as he was about to continue on, he heard the sound of roar similar to his and Koyuki's only more high-pitched.

He turns around and looks at the direction where the roar came from with a bewildered look, was there another one like him and his sister?

He crouches down close to the ground before taking one mighty leap to the air, Yutaro soon crashes down on the forest floor creating a small crater beneath him.

He looks around the forest and listen carefully for any sound, he soon heard another roar and this time it sounded different.

He looked a bit startled by the roar but nonetheless goes forward to where it came from, he pushes branches and leaves out of his way and jump's over a few log's and root's as he continues onward.

He soon makes into a clearing and see's something he didn't expect, there was three monster's duking it out.

One of the Monster's almost resembles him but was more slender and more lizard like and the one besides it was like a giant komodo dragon. And the one they're fighting looked like a giant turtoise.

[Zilla Jr and Komodithrax]