Fact #35: Bald and Rich

Alexander "Lex" Luthor, a man who planned the death of his abusive parents and worked his way to the top, founding Lexcorp and was considered the strongest man in Metropolis. That would change with the debut of Superman who took that title and became the city's hero, but Lex saw it differently and thought that someone with such godlike power shouldn't be this good, gaining a bit of Xenophobia on the man of steel and creating some villains as a result like Metallo and Parasite.

Lex was also considered the smartest man in the world which is what helped him craft the unrivaled technology in Lexcorp until that title was taken from him by Reed Richards aka Mr Fantastic, leader of The Fantastic Four. Overtime, Luthor would begin to learn about beings who are on par or potentially stronger than the Man of Steel like the Saiyans Son Goku and Vegeta, the many different kinds of gods outside of earth along with the angels who help keep the universe in check which began to weigh on his sanity overtime because with all these figures being stronger than him, it made him feel weak like when he was being abused as a child by his bastard father which was something he never wanted to go back to.

As his sanity began to be weighed by the stress of his constant defeats by Superman and the Justice League, he began going into the delusion about Superman being a threat to all of humanity if he ever turned evil and that he is the true 'hero' of Metropolis and Earth while all the other heroes of Earth and beyond are the true 'villains', but that couldn't be too far from the truth. This would lead to him trying many different things to not only become stronger than Superman, but to become better than everyone who stands in his way, even God.

During his time as President of the United States, he started taking injections of Bane's Venom with Kryptonite mixed into it which influenced his darker impulses which came full circle during his fight with Drake Flare before the boy uses his Doom Slayer mark to give the bald inventor the worst beatdown of his life.

That would also be the day his sanity and pride completely shattered from the fact that he lost everything to a teenager, making him into near-psychopathic man with a god complex as he's locked away into Stryker's Island, now having a new focused target in the form of the modern day Monkey King after his worldwide embarrassment while Superman will be his second target due to their long history and it certainly won't be the end of his villainous ways.