Fact #54: A Regime's End and Speeding Bullets

Earth 49 was once an alternate reality in the Multiverse where after the death of Lois Lane and the destruction of Metropolis, Superman snaps and kills The Joker before becoming the head of a worldwide Regime that lasts for a couple of years with Wonder Woman keeping him on this dark path for the so-called 'greater good' when that couldn't be too far from the truth.

In reality, this is a universe that's become broken beyond repair with it's balance of good and evil having become disrupted with the deaths of many heroes and villains during the Regime's reign, so it would be a matter of time when the consequences of this Superman's actions would result of the destruction of their world, destroying everyone in it and with no way of prevent it while Regime Wonder Woman is the only survivor of this event, leaving her a broken woman.

Regime Wonder Woman would soon be locked up at the Zone Jail as she was powerless to fight back with her world's Themyscira now gone and this would leave her with the constant reminder that her actions costed her literally everything, but she didn't want to lost to admit that her actions were wrong as she becomes a statue of clay in her cell, acting as her permanent prison.

This wouldn't be the end of Earth 49 as it gets started anew as a world where Kal-El's ship lands near Gotham City and he's raised by The Waynes where he would becomes a superpowered Batman on his world with his archenemy being a Jokerized Lex Luthor and his sidekick being a mix of Robin + Superboy. This rebirth of Earth 49 would be a world that has hope and one with many adventures in it's bright future.

(This is my way of saying that Injustice is overrated in my opinion and has overstayed it's welcome along with Speeding Bullets being one of my favorite Elseworlds stories)