Farewell With Sarah

Friday came and I got prepared for my last day here. I already packed all my things. I was waiting for Sarah again and for the last time. When she finally came she hugged me tight like never before and she looked like she would start crying. "Hey Sarah." I said to her and hugged her back. "I will really miss you. What will I do there without you? I mean I won't have anyone to drive me to school." She said and tried to make a joke. "I'm sure one of yours nice guys will drive you don't worry." I answered her while laughing and crying. "Well they will have to! But it won't be the same" she let me go and looked at me with sad face. "I'm sure they will be more fun than me. Come on. We have to go now. I have to go to the head master before the class will start." I will really miss her. Sarah is my only friend here and now we won't be seeing each other that often. We both get into the car and I put on some happy music to cheer us up a little bit. And it worked. We started singing and we were happy. When we got to parking lot Sarah hugged me one more time (we weren't together in class so this was our time to say good bye. "Take care of your self and call me! I'll keep you updated. Or I'll call you it doesn't matter. I'm so sorry I couldn't help you." Sarah told while she started to cry. "No, don't say that! It's not your fault, don't worry about it. I will call you for sure! Besides you're my only friend here and that's enough. I mean it." "You're my only friend here too." Wow. I really didn't expect this. "Wait what do you mean? You have so many people here in school." I still couldn't believe what she just said. "Well yes but they are good for parties. Not for friendship. When I was totally drunk that I didn't even know where is my dorm I still knew that you would help me. Of course they told me that they will take me home but even when I was drunk as f*ck I knew that you are the only one I truly believe. Why did you think I called you at 3 am? You are the only one this this school." She started crying really hard. "You were always there for me when I needed you and no one from the others were here to help me. So yes Y/n you are the only friend I have here. And now you won't go to this school anymore? What will I do here without you?!" I started crying really hard too cause what she said really got me. "Sarah I never knew this. It means so much to me just like you do! I'm sure you'll do great here. But you have to promise that you'll take care of yourself and you'll be more careful ok?" I said and smiled at her. "Ok, ok. I promise. Take care of yourself too and good luck. I'll miss you." "Thank you. I'll miss you too!" We stopped crying and let go of each other. "Bye!" Sarah told me and started waving at me when she started to walk away while trying to smile at me. "Bye!" I smiled at her with teary eyes. Well, now let's get to the part where I'll get kicked out of this school. I thought to myself and headed to school and then straight to the head master's office.