On The Walk

We then started walking and when we reached the fields and meadows Tom was telling me about, he let Tessa off the leash so she could run around and not jump on us. She found some stick that she brought to Tom and he started throwing it to her.
We had a really good talk. We were talking about what we like, what we don't like, about our interests and things like that. Tom said from time to time some joke so we were laughing a lot. When we were coming back we were walking back to his house we went around stand with hot dogs. Tom said that he was kinda hungry and isked me if I want some too and I said "Why not?"
When we started eating he was looking at me with smirk. "Why are you looking at me like this?" I knew exactly why but I wanted to see his reaction. "Nothing, nothing..." He said and looked kinda embarrassed. I just laughed and he did the same. Then Tessa jumped at me out of nowhere and by that puppy eyes she was looking at me with I knew that she wants bite from my food. "I promise you that I will give you something. If I can?" I said looking at Tom. "Yes of course you can. She always has to have the last bite." we both laughed and then I gave her my last bite when I finished eating.

By that time we were almost at Tom's house again. "I hope you liked your afternoon with us" he said smiling at me. I could see that he was a bit nervous waiting for my answer. "I loved it Tom! I had so much fun with you. Thank you so much for this afternoon." I answered him with a smile and I saw how his eyes started shining. "Really? I'm so glad to hear that." He looked like a little guy that got some new toy and it was so cute that I started laughing a little bit. "What?" he said and laughed too. "Nothing. You're just so cute when you're happy." This time I knew what I was saying and he was the one who was blushing. "I'm just glad that you liked our time together, that's all." he looked at me still smiling and blushing a little bit. "Yes, I really did. Did you?" "Oh I loved it darling!" Now he wasn't the only one who was blushing.