I Want Your Help

Weekend went by just like my every other weekend. I finally went to job again and did some school work and found some time to discuss what happened on Friday with Tery and Sarah one more time. Today is Monday again. It is the last lesson of today. It was art history with professor Holland. He wasn't able to stop looking at me. He was always paying attention to me but today it was really intense and I knew he would want me to help him after school. And that's exactly what happend. He waited till everyone left the classroom and then I heard him call my name. "Miss Y/l/n?"  "Yes professor?" I turned to him smiling. "Do you have time today? I could use your help with correcting exams from juniors. It shouldn't be problem for you." he smiled at me with his cute smile. "Yeah of course. I'll always have time for you. I owe it to you."  "If you have some other plans just tell me ok? I don't want to disturb your plans, so if you already have something else just tell me. It's ok." He looked at me with a considerate look. I have to smile even more cause I find it so cute how I am the one who owes him a lot and he still cares about my personal time and doesn't wanna disturb me."No its really ok. I have time. I don't have a lots of plans besides school so you're really not disturbing anything." "OK, I'm glad to hear that. Should we go then?"Yes of course." I walked out of the class and he locked the door and then we went straight to his office. He opened the door for me and let me go inside. He sat to his desk and offered me a place on chair opposite him.