you?!

Y/ns pov:

When I crawled out from under the bed I saw namjoon... I thought he was dead... I pushed him off of Jin.

"Get away from him! I thought you were dead!!"

"It was part of a plan..."

"What plan!!" I yelled and Jin reached his hand out to me

"Y/n look out!!!" I turned around but I was to late... Next thing I know I was knocked out.

Jins pov:

I tried warning y/n that someone was behind her but I was too late... They were wearing a mask so I couldn't see who it was... They walked over to me and I tried getting away. I looked at namjoon and yelled

"Namjoon help me!!!" But he just looked at me with tears in his eyes whoever was in the room with us knocked me out.  When I woke up I was in a cold dark room. I looked around but all I saw was darkness.

"Hello?.." no answer. A few minutes later I saw a shadow walking over to me

"Y/n is that you?"

"Afraid not." I got angry when I heard hoseoks voice

"What are you doing here!"

"Who do you think took you and my precious y/n"

"Where is y/n!"

"Relax she's safe. You won't be tho"

"Do what you want to me just let y/n go!" He laughed and got closer to me.

"Y/n's mine... She's going to be with me forever... No one can take her away..."

"I knew you were behind this... After taehyung went missing it was easy to figure you out "

"Well y/n didn't know. So clearly I did something right. She even came to me when tae went missing "

"She trusted you. And you knew that"

"I don't see anything wrong. I did this all for love"

"This isn't love! You don't kill someone's friends because you love them!"

"Shut up. It's time for you to see how much I love y/n"

"What are you talking about..." He turned on a TV that had live footage of where y/n was.

"Y/n!" J-hope walked over to me and slapped me

"She can't hear you! It's over! You're done." He walked out of the room and I was left in silence... He better not touch y/n... If he does I'll kill him she doesn't deserve to be hurt by him...

Y/ns pov:

I slowly opened my eyes and quickly realized I was chained to a bed. I looked around trying to think of an escape. I'm not sure of how I got here but I know I have to get out. I saw there was a window it was closed but still a window. I realized I wasn't in a familiar place... It was covered by woods... I looked at the door and saw hobi walk in.

"Hobi you're here!" I sighed in relief. I knew I was saved. But he wasn't smiling like he normally is... It was a creepy smile... He sat on the bed next to me and took my hand

"Y/n... Did you sleep well?"

"Hobi...where are we? Unhook me from my restraints then we can go home"

"You are home y/n..."

"No I'm not don't joke with me. Please set me free then we can catch this sicko that trapped us here"

"I'm not a sicko. I just want you to be mine" I looked at him in disbelief... No... He didn't bring me here... Right? I trust him... He's a good guy...

"What are you talking about? You didn't bring me here... Right?..."

"Im sorry y/n I had to."

"Did someone trick you?! Who was it you can tell me" he put his hand on my face and softened his look

"No y/n I brought you here myself... I don't want you leaving me..."

"J-hope you're scaring me..."

"What happened to you calling me hobi?"

"Is Jin alright?!"

"Why do you still care about him! He tried to keep me and you apart!"

"Hoseok he's my boyfriend!"

"Not anymore."

"What do you mean..."

"He left you y/n. He ran away without even trying to get you. He saved himself and not you."

"Wait... Is tae tae here..." He smiled and pulled out his phone. He showed me a picture of taehyung passed out bleeding.

"Why would you do this!" I started to cry... He wiped my tears and smiled.

"They were trying to keep us apart... Y/n we were meant to be..."

"No we aren't!"

"Don't deny it y/n! We love each other "

"I don't love you! I love Jin!" He stood up and tightened the restraints.

"Ow! Hoseok you're hurting me!"

"Don't talk about Jin! Don't talk about anyone besides me!" He looked crazy... His hair was all messy and how did I not realize... He had blood on his face...

"Hoseok..."

"Don't call me by my real name. It's hobi or j-hope you got that?" I nodded and he sat back down next to me. He kissed my head and I closed my eyes. He gripped my wrist and I flinched

"I'm not going to hurt you y/n... Not physically..." He pushed his lips against mine and I didn't move... He bit my lip gently and when I didn't respond he got up.

"You're not escaping me y/n. You will love me soon. I'll make sure of it" he walked out of the room and locked the door. I looked around again and saw a hair pin across the room. I knew exactly what I had to do but I don't know how I can...

J-hopes pov:

I left the room I was keeping my precious y/n in and walked to the basement where I moved taehyung to.

"Tae wake up " I hummed and he slowly lifted his head

"Guess who's here" he looked at me and struggled to move

"Y/n finally made it! Oh Jin's here to but he's not going to be here for long. Well neither are you"

"Just kill me already..."

"And ruin all the fun? No way! Im going to take you to see y/n"

"...at least I'll see her one last time"

"Oh right. On the other hand I don't think I will... But I need you alive so I can make Jin's life a living hell..."

"Give it up hoseok... You can kill us and torture us but that's just going to make y/n hate you more..."

"Y/n won't hate me. I'll make her fall for me. And I know just how"he looked down and I lifted his shirt. I looked at the burns that I made a few days ago.

"You know... Jin's a pretty smart person. He figured out it was me on day one"

"I warned him..."

"I'm aware. That's what got you in this situation. You could of got away Alive but no. You decided to tell them every little thing."

"I was hoping it would save them..."

"It only made me get them faster." He looked away from me and I grabbed his chin.

"Aw... Are you mad that you got them in even more danger..."

"I didn't want this... Why couldn't you be a normal friend "

"You know I've always been like this. I already warned you when we were kids. And now you're going to suffer."

"I would rather die then see you with y/n."

"I see what you're trying. And no I'm not going to kill you faster. Now that I have her it will be more fun" I let go of his face and walked out of the room. I then went to my room to watch my precious y/n struggle...