tae...

Y/ns pov:

When j-hope took off my blindfold I looked in a corner of the room and saw tae in a corner crying. I slowly walked over to him and put my hand on his leg. He was bleeding a lot too...

"Tae... It's me y/n I'm here..." He lifted his head slowly and smiled a little

"Y/n?..." His voice was raspy... He was hurt really bad

"Yeah it's me..." I held his face.

"How did you get here..."

"Hobi brought me here..." J-hope walked  over and took one of my hands

"Me and y/n are in love. I told you it would happen"

"Y/n is that true..." I nodded and tae started crying

"Tae tae... Don't cry.. it's alright..."

"Y/n you... You betrayed Jin..."

"Hobi can I have some alone time with tae... Before I don't see him again "

"Of course princess " j-hope walked out of the room and I grabbed Taehyung's face.

"I'm not in love with him. I'm faking it so I can get you and Jin out of here I promise... I'll never fall for him... He's hurt people I've loved.."

"Thank god... Y/n you can't ever fall for him"

"I promise you I won't. Now please continue acting like I am dating him" he nodded and started yelling

"How could you y/n! Jin loved you and this is what you do!!" I started to fake cry.

"It's just how I feel!!"

"You're fucking crazy!" J-hope opened the door and grabbed my arm

"Princess you can't see him again.. he's trying to trick you" j-hope put the blindfold back on me and we walked back to the room I was staying in. He took it off and set me on the bed.

"Are you okay princess?.."

"I'm fine hobi... I just thought tae would support me... He always did..."

"You have to know that he never liked me so I'm not surprised"

"I know... I just... I trusted him" he put my head on his chest and I sniffled.

"Y/n... I'll always be here for you... You can always trust me."

"Thanks hobi..." Ugh I hate faking my love. I want Jin back... I want his touch... I want to hear his voice... To keep up the act I need to think j-hope is Jin. I've got this..

"Hobi... Can I lay down I'm a little tired..."

"Sure babe I'm going to be sleeping in here with you. So you won't be alone again. So this is our room "

"Ok..." I layed down and j-hope pulled me close. I closed my eyes and felt him put his face in my neck. I just have to think he's Jin... That's all... I've got this... I smiled and fell asleep.

J-hopes pov:

When y/n fell asleep I got up and walked out of the room.  I locked the door and went to where Jin was staying. I opened the door and turned on the light. His eyes closed. He was clearly trying to adjust to the light.

"I have some good news"

"I doubt anything you say is good hoseok"

"Well it's not good for you. It's good news for me"

"Don't tell me it has to do anything with y/n..."

"Actually it does"

"What did you do to her!"