Draconian

just watch the video. It's hilarious.

(Izuku pov unless stated otherwise)

(Thoughts are in 'italics')

(A/N are like this)

Key:

Aizawa - CATerpillar

Mic - LoudCockatoo

Midnight - 18+
All might - Skinnybuff
Snipe - PewPewPew
Lunch Rush - NomNom
Power Loader - Tonystark2.0
Vlad King - Vampireblood
Nezu - Ratgod
Recovery Girl - OneKissIsAllitTakes
Ectoplasm - Shadowclonejutsu
Cementoss - Rockhard
Hound dog - Freetherapy
13 - Marshmallow

Hawks - Cannibal

Deku - Bunny

Let me know if I missed any!

-------------------------

As I put the pastries in the place where they go, I start making some coffee for my manager, Aiko, and as I finish making it, he comes through the door, as per usual. As I hand him the coffee, he says, "Izu, you have to stop coming in so early"

"if I didn't, then we would open late"

"I hate that your right"

As I flip the open sign and head to the register, I see someone that I never thought I would see walk in, and that is...

-------------------------

'Kacchan?!'

Bakugou Pov:

As I walk into a café with my lackeys behind me, I notice a certain green-haired nerd, that I hadn't seen in 2 years. 

"NERD?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?! WHERE DID YOU GO, YOU DUMBASS?!"

"K-Kacchan?! What are you doing here?!"

Eraserhead Pov:

As I finish up my patrol, I pull up directions to a cat café I saw online.

When I enter the café, I see a kid that looks too young to be working being yelled at by a blond with spikey hair.

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DUMBASS"

I go up to them and put my hand on his shoulder

"Do we have a problem here?"

"FUCK OFF OLD HAG"

"Is that a way to talk to a pro hero?"

He froze.

"Tch, whatever. Let's go guys"

He says as he leaves, his friends close behind.

"You ok kid?"

"Y- yes sir"

'The kid's acting suspicious'

I order my black coffee and sit down, working on the Night Bunny case. No one's been able to see him, and the civilians refuse to tell the police anything. As I'm lost in thought, my coffee comes to my table.

"Thank you"

"Y- you're welcome"

As I taste the coffee, I'm amazed. This is the best coffee I've ever had! I'm definitely coming back. I need to take Tsukauchi here at one point. 

After I finish multiple cups of coffee, someone comes in and points a gun to the kid at the register and tells him to put money in the bag.

Before I can react and help, the kid jumps over the counter and steals the gun from him.

"If you're trying to rob a place, make sure the safety's off."

 The robber noticeably shrinks and tries to run out. But before he can, I capture him with my scarf. 

I check to see if the kid is ok, and call the cops. They do their routinely check up and take the gun and dude.

'I might see if the kid is trying out for UA, he has potential.'

Izuku Pov:

After what happened, Aoto sent me home for the day, and closed up. He was not happy someone tried to hurt 'his bunny' his words, not mine.

'Might as well look for an abandoned place I can live after I run away'

I find an abandoned apartment and go to the highest floor, and find a good apartment that has working electricity and water. I start fixing it up to where it is usable, but as soon as I'm done, it's around the time that my shift ends, so I start heading home.

When I get home, I notice mom passed out on the couch.
I head to my room and start packing. After I finish packing, I get on my phone and see a few messages from the group chat.

The gay ones

Ratgod:
@Bunny
Can you play chess?

CATerpillar:
I swear to god, if you try to get their help on planning world domination, I will not hesitate to punt you out of a window.

Ratgod:
Do it and all the blackmail I have on you gets released.

CATerpillar:
You wouldn't dare

Ratgod:
Oh, but I would

Bunny:
This is chaos lol
And yes, I do know how to play chess

Ratgod:
Wonderful!
Then would you like to play a game of online chess?

Bunny:
Sure!

After the game

Ratgod:
Wow Bunny! No one has ever been able to beat me at chess!

Bunny:
It wasn't that hard really, you fell into my trap

LoudCockatoo:
YOU BEAT HIM AT CHESS?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
HOW DID YOU DO THAT khjdfvbjihaogudfi

Bunny:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I gtg

LoudCockatoo:
Awwwwwww :(
Goodbye Bunny

Bunny:
Bye!

After I get off, I decide to start heading to the abandoned apartment. 
Once I'm there, I start unpacking. 
I brought stuff like blankets, pillows, my journals, a few hundred dollars I stole from mom, hero merch I can sell incase I need money, and other things.

I'm sorry about this taking forever to get out, but I ultimately forgot about this. I will try to have longer chapters though.

Now... 

1...

or

2...

This will determine how the story goes, I can't decide which I want to do, so I will let you decide. Choose wisely, as they both take very different paths.

(811 words!)