₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ ₦ł₦Ɇ

I take the trash outside and look around to see a familiar truck pulling up.

"Oh what the fuck" I exclaim to myself before throwing the trash out.

"Where you go Lani" SJ jumps out his truck after pulling in.

"I left" I shrugged going to the door.

"Left to where. Because you didn't come home" he says and I look at him like he crazy.

"So you went looking for me" I say and he nods.

"Of course I was looking for you" he says like it was obvious.

"If you wasn't here where'd you go" he says and I shake my head before walking in the house.

"You not finna close me out, that's what you not finna do" he grabs the door and follows me inside.

"No I'm already done with this argument because you think I went to his house" I say and he nods.

"You right that is what I think so I'm giving you a chance to make it better for yourself" SJ walks up to me.

"I'm not telling you where I went because if i disappear again then you'll know where to go" I explain calmly and he nods his head.

"Fine" he sits down.

"Fine" I shake my head and go to the bathroom.

••••••••

Jessyka Micheals•••••••••

Jessyka Micheals
•••••••••

"Hey baby" Jaden walks in my room.

"Hii" I say typing on my laptop.

"What you doin" he asks walking over and looking on my computer.

"I'm texting folks" I continue typing.

"On your computer?" He asks and I nod.

"Where's your phone?" he asks

"I broke it" I laugh a lil and he looks at me like wtf.

"How you break it so bad you can't still type on it?" He says and I smile.

"Oh ya know just threw it on my bed but it bounced to the wall then the headboard and the ground.

"Mmk then" he nods and lays by me.

"You ate today?" He asks playin with rubbing his finger on my thigh.

"Yeah" I nod and he looks at me like Bffr.

"Whatchu eat?" He asks and I glare at him.

"Why ain't you eat" he sits up making me look at him.

"It's twelve, ian even left my room yet" I shrug and he rolls his eyes.

"Let's go eat" he says and I shake my head.

"I'm not hungry" I start back on my computer.

"You just told me you haven't ate today but you not hungry" he explains back to me in a questioning tone.

"Yeah I'm not hungry" I bounce my shoulders with my words.

"You needa eat" he closes my computer and turns me completely towards him.

"Why you do that" he ask and I shrug.

"I don't know Whatchu mean, do what?" I ask back and he sighs.

"Why you jus be starving yourself, I haven't seen you eat in almost a week Jess" he says and I shrug.

"That's not a answer" he gets a lil irritated.

"It is Jaden, anything is an answer and if I don't wanna answer then I shouldn't have to" I get up.

"Where you going" he says.

"To eat." I walk to the bathroom and sit there for a min.

I'm over this, people needa understand me a lil more Or atleast try to.

"Jessy open the door" Jaden says from the hallway.

"It's unlocked just walk in" I say and he comes in.

"I'm sorry but I'm bad at this" he says and I look at him confused.

"Lilani told me to just leave it and that you'd eat eventually but something is just telling me like I can't just let you starve like that cause your like my wife" he paces back and forth and I just watch listen because all I can really do here is listen to him.

"Your my favorite person in the world and I'm protective of you, I don't want you to be hurt in any kind of way. You should be happy that's all I wanna make happen" he finally stops walking and stands infront of me.

I stand up and hug him tightly.

"I love you Jaden" I smile and he hugs me back with a sigh of relief.

••••••••••••

-they Def the lil happy couple.

-but how we gon explain SJ & Lilani tho?💁‍♀️

-yaya😗✌️