chapter 8

Wei ming was surprised at his younger self's cuteness, he looked so carefree, his childish squeals made him realize he was just a child, A child who has no knowledge of anything that surrounds him, yet he was abused for something he never did.To think about going to lotus pier gives him chills he doesn't want aying to go through something soo brutal. He wants to talk to his new parents. What is he going to next., should he leave the cultivation world but what about aying wants, will the world be better without them, what will happen to wens, wh
"ge ge GEGE... "
" Ahuh" He came out of his thoughts and looked at aying who was pouting heavily
"What is it aying, does it hurts  somewhere"
"No gege aying  plays with his fingers and mumbles hungwy "
Wei ming didn't expect aying to be frank . He was happy that aying saw him as his family.. But to see aying being hesitant he wanted aying to stop being hesitant.

"Aiyaa aying gege didn't hear what you said say it louder didi you have a old man as your gege so you have to be louder sometimes hmm"

Aying was embarrassed he understood that his gege was making him say it louder but he was scared that his brother would be angry and leave him he knows that his gege told him that he wont leave but he's just scared...

His pout drew heavy he looked like a sad bunny (of course Wei ming never saw a kicked puppy becoz he fled even at their sound then how will he know)

Before he mustered up his courage and
"AYING HUNGWY"
" Aww  aying is hungry after taking a bath we both will go and have lunch huh as it is almost mid noon now wait here let gege wipe your body as there are still some wounds in your body ok until then eat this apple this was given to me by a grandma "

"Ok gege but gege what should I call gege, gege didn't say gege full name"

Wei ming being the drama queen he is dramatically clutched his chest "How could not kknow my name.. Ooh my ggod   wiping his fake tears before taking a sniff he cleared his throat  as a good gege I will let you off this time this one is Wei ming courtesy name wei muchen "
"Ohhhh ming ying heheh our names are rhyming gege, ming gege ying didi heheh gege think if we had another sibling they will be ting " He was giggling at his own silly jokes.
And our ming who is as silly as his younger self also giggled along with him.
After calming down Wei ming went to change the water in the basin and came back with the lukewarm water he saw some dried scented flowers in sachets before he put them in the water and wiped aying careful of the wounds and dressed him in the Light coloured robes.

Aying was dumbstruck, the dress he was wearing was soft and it has 4 layers to keep him warm and now he even had boots the hands of his robe was big just like that angel gege's who gave him the rattle to play and this robe even had bird design he ...

Aying was dumbstruck, the dress he was wearing was soft and it has 4 layers to keep him warm and now he even had boots the hands of his robe was big just like that angel gege's who gave him the rattle to play and this robe even had bird design he liked it soo much...

His gege went to bathe and he is waiting for his gege... as he was still tired he just slept
While waiting..

With Wei ming
After taking a bathe and dressing himself in some robes

"Aniang, adie"
As always they appeared in front of him
Xc: What is it son.
"What to do next adie, where should I take him "
Meilin looked smug before talking to him
" Baobao aniang prepared for a home for you and your family to stay "
"Family.... Are you saying about aying"
"Not only aying love but also the wens and mengs"
"WHAT"
Wei ming didn't understand he knew the wens but not the mengs who were they.
Chonghai answered him
"Mengs are meng sisi ,her friend and meng yao "
"Huh why does it seem familiar "
Chonghai mocked aming
"Sometimes you are a dumb kid Wei ming"
"Hhey I'm not dumb"
Xc: hmm anyway meng yao is jin guangyao, in fact he was the reason for your death " and tells him the whole truth about meng yao. Wei ming was angry when he heard about this all he wanted to do was kill that meng yao and feed him to the corpses for destroying all those lives with his anger rising the temperature of the room went cold the resentment started to gather around him but suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his golden core the pain was soo much he couldn't handle it and knelt down.......