Chapter Two: Registration!

A quick song begins as the title is shown. 'Take me on a journey!' Sora is shown running ahead while Maddie and Steven walk behind her. 'Please Choose me!' Sora and Maddie's chosen Pokemon are shown. 'We could be the best team of all time!' Steven is shown holding out his hand calling out a move and Metagross and the rest of his Pokemon are shown attacking. 'We will do everything together!' Sora is shown goofing off with Flannery laughing with her as Maddie and Steven are shown battling each other. 'Learning, training, never stop me!' Ash, Pikachu and his friends are shown as Sora goofing off with them. 'Go, Go, Go!' Maddie is shown looking up at the sky as Palkia and Dialga flash across behind her. 'Anywhere you're goin so am I!' Steven is shown smiling at Maddie and her cheeks flush red. 'Take me on a journey to your heart!' Steven held his hand out for her. 'The Journey to your heart!' Sora bursts in ruining the romantic moment with her Pokemon. 'Pokemon!' The three are shown standing together before the title is shown once more.

"So where to first?" Steven asks the two girls.

"Well, I want a Tepig. Not sure about Sora." Maddie replies and looks at Sora, "What kind of Pokemon did you want as your first partner?"

"Well, this is a major problem, you know I like all the Pokemon but picking one is so... hmmm." Sora explains holding her chin.

"That was my problem too." Maddie replies. Sora nodded as she reached her choice.

"Well, since I'm here in Hoenn, perhaps a Treecko. I read that Treeckos are calm and collected, never panic, though hey, maybe a Treecko can help me be on the right track." Sora explains with a laugh.

"Well, I best recommend getting one from Professor Birch. I think he'll make an exception for you. You can start your journey at any age." Steven explains.

"Yeah, there was that Dad who started his journey with his kid..." Maddie mutters.

"Pokemon, trainer ID, supplies." Sora continues to mutter not truly paying attention.

"Yes, but a Pokemon Center might be the best place to start. Or Professor Birch's lab." Steven explains.

"Sora's not listening. We might just want to get her into the helicopter and go. She'll mutter and think for hours." Maddie replies, giggling, "But... aren't Treecko found in the Petalburg woods?"

"That is true. They have been sighted there." Steven explains.

"So, we head there first. Get her Pokemon for her then we go in search of a Tepig." Maddie replies.

"Wouldn't we need pokeballs though?" Sora asks, snapping out of her muttering zone.

"I have some Pokeballs you can borrow." Steven explains.

"Isn't he the best?" Maddie blurts out and sighs happily.

"Just hurry and kiss him." Sora teases, "So I can go catch my future Poke-pal." Maddie's cheeks darken once more.

"Sora!" Maddie exclaims in embarrassment and covers her face. Sora laughs and runs off before Maddie could chase after her.

"Shall we go then?" Steven asks.

"Yeah. To Petalburg Woods." Maddie replies. They head up to Steven's helicopter and they head out to Rustboro City. Maddie sat buckled into the helicopter. She'd never ridden in a helicopter before and it was a little scary.

"Are you alright?" Steven asks through the headset.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. I've just never flown... ever." Maddie replies. Sora sat beside her making weird noises. Maddie looks at her.

"Are you alright?" Maddie asks.

"I feel sick." Sora explains. Maddie giggles.

"Don't tell me you've got motion sickness in the helicopter?" Maddie asks.