Chapter Six: Connections and Keys!

A quick song begins as the title is shown. 'Take me on a journey!' Sora is shown running ahead while Maddie and Steven walk behind her. 'Please Choose me!' Sora and Maddie's chosen Pokemon are shown. 'We could be the best team of all time!' Steven is shown holding out his hand calling out a move and Metagross and the rest of his Pokemon are shown attacking. 'We will do everything together!' Sora is shown goofing off with Flannery laughing with her as Maddie and Steven are shown battling each other. 'Learning, training, never stop me!' Ash, Pikachu and his friends are shown as Sora goofing off with them. 'Go, Go, Go!' Maddie is shown looking up at the sky as Palkia and Dialga flash across behind her. 'Anywhere you're goin so am I!' Steven is shown smiling at Maddie and her cheeks flush red. 'Take me on a journey to your heart!' Steven held his hand out for her. 'The Journey to your heart!' Sora bursts in ruining the romantic moment with her Pokemon. 'Pokemon!' The three are shown standing together before the title is shown once more.

[A Month Later]

Maddie and Steven were traveling by boat through the Orange Islands. It was really fun. Every day was fun in the sun. Maddie had zero stress and was able to just be herself with Steven. They made it to Goldenrod City and they headed straight for the Pokemon Center. They get their partners taken care of and Nurse Joy looks at Maddie and Steven.

"You're Maddie right?" Nurse Joy asks.

"Um... yes." Maddie replies.

"I have a letter for you." Nurse Joy explains.

"A letter?" Maddie asks and she takes the letter from Nurse Joy.

"Who's it from?" Steven asks.

"It's from Sora!" Maddie exclaims. They head to the dining area and Maddie opens up the letter. Inside was the first part of the video diary. They start the video diary.

"Hey Maddie! Hey Steven! I've made it all the way to Hearthome City! It's so much different than in the games. This city is enormous. But Amity Square is still a thing. Nozomi and I have really been hanging out!" Sora exclaims before she turns the camera to reveal Nozomi was now a Grovyle.

"Nozomi evolved." Maddie explains.

"That's great. That means they've been training like crazy." Steven replies.

"Which is on par for Sora." Maddie replies and they press play on the video diary.

"Here's how our gym battles have been going so far." Sora explains. Sora shows the video records of her battles against Roark and Gardenia. She lost the first battle against Roark because she went in with Nozomi and a new partner who was a Kricketot by the name of Maponus before she went in search of a water type and came back and whipped his tail. Sora shows how she easily took down Gardenia with another new Pokemon partner.

"Wow... She's really coming along." Maddie explains.

"I'm entering my first contest soon! Watch me on TV!" Sora exclaims and Maddie looks at Steven.

"We can watch." Steven replies.

"Great! I can't wait to see her." Maddie explains. They check the schedule of when it will be. Maddie smiles when she sees it'd be the next day.

"It'll be on the next day." Maddie replies.

"Then we'll rest here and catch it on the TV." Steven explains.

"I can't wait." Maddie explains.

[Meanwhile]

A monitor is shown. A young male is shown walking over with a Banette hanging on him. He wore a gray and black over shirt with symbols on it over a red and white striped t-shirt, a black hat with matching symbols and black jeans.