Chapter Eighteen: Connections!

{Sora and I agree that the song really truly  fits this chapter. So please listen while you read if it'll let you. ^_^ If you can't listen while you scroll, to and watch the video on Youtube. Any Oracion video will work! Thanks for reading!}

A quick song begins as the title is shown. 'Take me on a journey!' Sora is shown running ahead while Maddie and Steven walk behind her. 'Please Choose me!' Sora and Maddie's chosen Pokemon are shown. 'We could be the best team of all time!' Steven is shown holding out his hand calling out a move and Metagross and the rest of his Pokemon are shown attacking. 'We will do everything together!' Sora is shown goofing off with Cynthia laughing with her as Maddie and Steven are shown battling each other. 'Learning, training, never stop me!' Ash, Pikachu and his friends are shown as Sora goofing off with them. 'Go, Go, Go!' Maddie is shown looking up at the sky as Palkia and Dialga flash across behind her. 'Anywhere you're goin so am I!' Steven is shown smiling at Maddie and her cheeks flush red. 'Take me on a journey to your heart!' Steven held his hand out for her. 'The Journey to your heart!' Sora bursts in ruining the romantic moment with her Pokemon. 'Pokemon!' The three are shown standing together before the title is shown once more.

[Sora and Maddie's World]

Maddie and Palkia came through as the worlds were still shaking. Blaise and Mega-Metagross were fighting off Mega-Banette and Giratina. Xander stood beside Steven. Maddie walks forward.

"Palkia, take them back to the Pokemon World." Maddie states.

"Maddie! How'd you get here?" Steven asks.

"Mega-Banette's crazy! It took your Pokemon nearly everything to rip me out of Mega-Banette's grasp." Xander states.

"He's your Pokemon." Maddie states.

"No he's not. I've never caught him." Xander states. Maddie looks over towards Mega-Banette.

"Take them back." Maddie states. She takes Steven's hand and kisses him gently before she pulls away.

"Take them back. I'll return with Giratina in a while." Maddie states.

"What? No! We're not leaving you." Steven states.

"I agree, Maddie, you can't face him alone." Xander states.

"I'm not facing him alone." Maddie states as she held out a Pokeball.

"You're... you're going to catch him?" Xander asks.

"Yes." Maddie states, "Screw badges. In this world, I'm a Pokemon Master. Palkia! Go." Palkia takes Steven, Xander, Blaise, and Mega-Metagross back to the Pokemon World. Maddie looks over at Mega-Banette who got angry.

"Banette!" Mega-Banette yells and Giratina fires off an attack.

"Stop this. You're acting like a child." Maddie states. Mega-Banette froze and Giratina's attack surprisingly missed flying right past Maddie.

"Show me why, Banette! Show me why you were abandoned!" Maddie yells. Mega-Banette cries out. He vanishes into his shadow sneak and he starts making the biggest Shadow ball ever seen. Giratina lets out a roar as he echoed the Shadow Ball making it bigger. Maddie ran forward. She jumps up and grabs a hold of Mega-Banette and hugs him. It stopped Banette with a shock.

"Deep down you're still the little Shuppet... The one who was abandoned in the woods... you've been feeding on Xander's sadness this entire time but what about your own?" Maddie asks.

"Banette..." Mega-Banette states before he reverted back to his regular self.

"You've been sad all this time, hurt that you were abandoned... hurt that no one saw you for the sweet and lovable Pokemon you are all because you're a ghost. A sweet and amazing ghost Pokemon who I'd be lucky to have on my team." Maddie states.