Chapter Fourteen: Reunion Once Again!

A quick song begins as the title is shown. 'Take me on a journey!' Sora is shown running ahead while Maddie and Steven walk behind her. 'Please Choose me!' Sora and Maddie's chosen Pokemon are shown. 'We could be the best team of all time!' Steven is shown holding out his hand calling out a move and Metagross and the rest of his Pokemon are shown attacking. 'We will do everything together!' Sora is shown goofing off with Flannery laughing with her as Maddie and Steven are shown battling each other. 'Learning, training, never stop me!' Ash, Pikachu and his friends are shown as Sora goofing off with them. 'Go, Go, Go!' Maddie is shown looking up at the sky as Palkia and Dialga flash across behind her. 'Anywhere you're goin so am I!' Steven is shown smiling at Maddie and her cheeks flush red. 'Take me on a journey to your heart!' Steven held his hand out for her. 'The Journey to your heart!' Sora bursts in ruining the romantic moment with her Pokemon. 'Pokemon!' The three are shown standing together before the title is shown once more.

[Back In Sinnoh]

Maddie and Steven had been gone for nearly a month. Maddie couldn't believe how long it's been since she and Sora came to the Pokemon World. Maddie and Steven arrived in Jubilee City and they rested for the night. They asked Nurse Joy to see where Sora and Cynthia might be. She told them it'd take her a while to find out, but she would let them know. In the morning, Nurse Joy let them know that Sora was on her way to Pastoria City. She was between Veilstone and Pastoria City.

"Thanks Nurse Joy." Maddie explains and looks at Steven, "Shall we head out then?"

"Sure, let me call a car." Steven explains. Steven calls a car. They head out to the Pokemon Center that's between the two cities to wait for Sora and Cynthia. They were out training but would be back later.

Sometime that day, Sora had been spending her time trying to catch a Riolu she spotted. She went from going straight up to it, trying to sneak hit it with a ball, which ended up back in her face or her army crawling to scare Riolu to come with her. She ended up being Judo flipped by Riolu.

"Ugh. In the games, it was never this hard to catch a Riolu..." Sora whines as she lifts herself up from the grassy ground, watching Riolu walk away with its head held high.

"Why don't you try battling it like a normal trainer?" Cynthia suggests.

"I could do that but there's more ways to get a Pokemon to follow you. Remember Shula? We saved her from the Poaches." Sora points out as she dusts herself off and cracks her back, "But it seems this approach isn't working, alright..."

"Yes, I remember, I was there." Cynthia replies and giggles, "Your approach is quite cute though." Sora blushes then dashes off after Riolu.

"Oi, Riolu, battle meeeeeee–" Sora calls out before Riolu trips her because it thought it was getting attacked.

"Oops, are you alright, Sora?" Cynthia asks.

"I'm fine." Sora states shakily holding a thumb up, her face was covered in dirt but she didn't seem to mind, "Anyway, Riolu? Battle?" Riolu states at Sora, lets out a sigh. It wasn't like Sora's aura was bad or anything, it was just a mixed color which confused Riolu. But even Riolu could tell that Sora could be dumb sometimes.

"I'm glad you're okay. Does that mean Riolu agreed to the battle?" Cynthia asks. Riolu goes to the opposite side of the field, moving into a stance.

"Well, yup, it looks like it agrees." Sora explains with a grin. She reaches around her waist, thinking of which Pokemon then she made up her mind. She decided it might be stupid but Maponus needed some love. She grabbed Maponus's ball and tossed it forward.

"Maponus, time to shine, my little bug friend!" Sora exclaims. Cynthia looks at her with a confused look as she throws out her Kricketune.

"Well, this is going to be interesting." Cynthia whispers. Sora studied Riolu, already knowing that this Pokemon was quite the fighter with how many times she was thrown around so she needed to time Maponus's one move. She let out a smile.