★•~My invention~•★

3rd person pov

Kaveh ran towards Alhaitam's office, knocking eagerly on the doors.

"Come in." A voice said. Kaveh rushed in to see Alhaitan sitting at his desk, overwhelmed with books and paperwork.

"What is it now, Kaveh? I am busy." He muttered, staring at his work. "Alhaitam! Look at my new artpiece!" Kaveh proudly took out his newest drawing, showing it to Alhaitam.

"Kaveh. I have no time for your shitty doodles you call art." Alhaitam spat out.

He clearly was not in the mood. 

"But- its art!" Kaveh insisted, walking towards Alhaitam and putting his work on his desk.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Now get out." Alhaitam muttered.  "Noo! Cmonn!" Kaveh tried to put his hand on Alhaitam's shoulder, but he accidentally knocked over Alhaitam's candle, and the wax spilled over Alhaitam's documents.

Shit. Kaveh thought.

Alhaitam froze. He was slient. Kaveh looked at Alhaitam nervously, fiddling with his fingers.

"What the fuck have you done!?" Alhaitam shouted suddenly, his voice rang throughout the whole Akadeymia.

Kaveh flinched at the harshness of Alhaitam's voice.

"Get. OUT." Alhaitam shouted. He took Kaveh's artwork and ripped it, throwing the torn papers at Kaveh.

Kaveh stood there, feeling his tears sting  at his eyes. Tears fell from his eyes to the ground, resulting in 'plop' sounds.

Kaveh's head was down, tears pouring from his eyes as his whole frame started to shake, sniffles sounding out from him

Alhaitam realized it. His eyes widened in shock. "Kaveh- wait-" He tried to walk towards Kaveh and grab his shoulder, yet Kaveh pushed him away, looking at Alhaitam with tear stained eyes.

"Fine! You want me to go, I'll go! I'm never seeing you again!" Kaveh shouted,running towards the doors of Alhaitam's office and slamming them behind him.

Alhaitam realized he fucked up. Pretty badly.

He kneeled onto the ground, looking at the suitcase on the ground. He opened it to found beautiful drawings and sketches of what could possibly help the Akadeymia.

Shit.. why was I so harsh with him..

Alhaitam regretted his actions