★Don't Leave!-☆

(A/N: Angst warning(?) The long awaited angst chap)

(Note that this this an AU, means its not according to the current story, which is finished.)

Alhaitham found Kaveh outside their house, hair dripping, full of rainwater. Mehrak even seemed to be malfunctioning from the water.

"I told you countless of times to bring your damn keys. You're actually so useless, you always depend on me to save you from these situations."

After they went into the house, Kaveh mutters.

"Its not my fault, stop blaming me for it."

"Isn't it, now? Yourealways overly obnoxious, showing me your pathetic drawings over and over again."

"...."

It's been a long time since they fought, what was up with Alhaitham's sudden outburst?

"You're annoying. You clearly waste my time and effort to even keep you here, your rent is already overdue."

Tears were threatening to fall from Kaveh's eyes, before he sliently spoke.

"I needed a home, you think it was so easy after my father died and my mom left me for Fontaine? Fo you even see how much time I spent, sorting on all those artworks and sketches to at least hope for an ounce of your attention,for once? Have you ever thought of that?"

"Kaveh, I-"

"Forget it."

"I'm leaving this place."

"Kaveh, wait-!"

The door slammed shut.

....

(Timeskip)

Alhaitham was in a restaurant, when he saw Kaveh at a table. His hair was longer, yet his eyes were now more empty-like,and Alhaitham ran hurriedly to him.

"Kaveh!- Kaveh, please, I'm sorry.. come ba-"

"Do I know you?"

Oh.

...

"Nevernind."

After Alhaitham closed the door behind him when he went back home, he fel to his knees, breaking down in sobs.

Yet those choked sobs choked out petals, tainted with fresh blood.