★•~Stars•~★

(A/N: GUYS WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 1K READS CMON! So grateful for yall <3)

kaveh was grumbling as he yet again crumpled up another piece of drawing. Alhaitham noticed the high pile of crumpled pieces in the bin. "What now?" He questioned.

"I DREW AN EYELASH WRONG!" Kaveh wailed, putting his head down on the table in despair.

"Oh you were drawing me?"

"WAIT HOW'D YOU KNOW!?"

"You've been staring at me for the last 1 hours."

"Oh." Kaveh muttered, he sighed as he rubbed his temple, lowering his quill.

"Lets go get coffee. It'll help you freshen up." Alhaitham spoke gently, putting his hand on Kaveh's head.

~Timeskip~

Alhaitham was using his foot to clear up the snow path in the forest (I don't think it snows in Sumeru for its for this content,you knoq i had to put the scene), because Kaveh was being whiny that he would slip and break his neck.

(Alhaithan was wearing a simple black turtleneck, with a black coat embroidered with gold and dendro green crystals. Kaveh is wearing the outfit for the picture in this chapter)

*drag drag*

"Kaveh I'm tired of dragging the snow are you even that clumsy.." Alhaitham sighed, stopping in his tracks.

Kaveh, who was drinking his cappuccino, smiled. "No. It was funny to see you drag the snow though."

Alhaitham seemed to pause, staring at Kaveh. He then turned around and tackled Kaveh to the ground.

"Hey! That was mea- mnh!" Kaveh was trying to move underneath Alhaitham, he was pinned to the ground by Alhaitham as he felt Alhaitham's lips connect to his.

They stayed like that for a moment until Alhaitham pulled away, leaving Kaveh flustered.

"What if someone saw us!?" Kaveh wailed, a blush creeping om his face.

"Deal with it then." Alhaitham shot back, before getting up.

Kaveh got up as well, a light blush tinted on his face.

"You are not doing that in public ever again.."

"So I can do it to you anywhere else in private?"

"NO!"

Kavwh just sighed as he stepped o to the snow.

bam

Kaveh tripped, he fell into the snow. His and Ahaitham's coffee cups were long on the ground (they finished it though)

"You weren't lying, I see." Alhaitham muttered, helping Kaveh up.

They ended up staying at the forest, watching the stars.

"Kaveh." Alhaitham suddenly whispered, turning his head to Kaveh.

"Yes?" Kaveh asked.

"I love you" Alhaitham muttered, pulling Kaveh into the kiss under the moonlight and shining stars.

(A/N: Ngl I love this chapter smm! Ill have to make a angst chapter after this though im sorry but the title says that! Its the only angst chapter there'll be more fluff after it i promise <3)