Chapter 10 | The Six-Eared WHAT?!

Raph: Then let's make sure their visit's short and sweet.

*The alien emerged from the portal at least.He is tall with purple skin,orange eyes and long tentacles which he uses to crawl*

???: I'm finally free! The people of this planet will pay for what they've done to me!

Everest: What...what the...shell..?

Angelina: Is that...?

Midori: The Krang....?

Raph: Welcome to Earth! I hope you don't enjoy your stay!

*Raph begins to lunge at the alien but he grabs and chokes Raph.Mikey swings his chain as April swings her bat.Casey and Splinter go after him but the beast snatches them and throws them to the ground and tosses Raph away.He strikes around as Leo leaped through and threw one of his swords.Kokoro,Atsuko,and Narumi tries to attack him,but the beast attacks the girls*

Leader Krang: Enough tricks!

*Suddenly,everything turned purple and an laughter came out of nowhere*

Leader Krang: W...what? WHAT IS THIS!?

Leo: Uh...Guys? What's going on?

Raph: I have no idea...

???: I hope i'm not late for this battle. *His eyes glow purple*

 *His eyes glow purple*

*Leo and the others look up in the sky,including The Foot Clan and The Krang.The Figure revealed a black monkey who is the Six-Eared Macaque in the shadows*

Lieutenant: Who....WHO THE HECK IS THAT GUY?!

Casey Jr: Is that a black monkey with an warrior outfit??

Baixue: Oh.Him...That's the Six-Eared Macaque.Also known as The Warrior and Angelina's boyfriend.

Casey Jr: *Turns to Baixue* Wait...The Six-Eared WHAT?!

Macaque: *Eyes glow purple again* So...This is Foot Clan that Everyone has been talking about.

Macaque: *Saws The Krang* Well,well well...If it isn't the Kraang.Or Krang. *Does an Laugh*

Lieutenant: *Saws Macaque and turns to The Foot Clan* DON'T JUST STAND HERE!!! GET THAT BLACK MONKEY!!!

The Foot Clan: *Was about to attack Macaque*

Macaque: *Eyes glow purple again and does a sinister smile* Bring it on....

The Foot Clan and Macaque: *Attacks each other*

Angelina: *Saws Macaque* !!!

Angelina: *Waves her hands* MACAQUE!!! MACAQUE!!!! OVER HERE!!!!!

Macaque: *Saws Angelina and winks at her and continues to fight the foot clan*

Angelina:*Giggles while blushing*

Leader Krang: *Saws Angelina and saws Baixue and Midori heading to him*

Baixue and Midori: *Was about to attack Leader Krang*

*Angered,gills sprouted from his neck and bellowed a sonic wave.Alyssa,Leo,Baixue,Tiffany,and Midori guards,energy tails followed.Their mystic magic was sealed in an orb.Mikey,Donnie,Narumi,and Atsuko felt their energy being drained too*

Raph: Mikey! Donnie! Atsuko!! NO!

Everest: BAI!! MIDORI!!!! *Runs to them*

*Raph jumps in front of his brothers and hugs them right for protection,Kokoro did the same.Their elements of all of the colors,red,Ninpo are sealed along with the blue Ninpo.The energy waves disappear with a twinkle..The alien had stopped screeching as Leo stood his guard.He tries to swing his sword to create a portal but his powers is gone*

*Midori,Baixue,and Everest's elemental powers are sealed along with the Turtles's Ninpo,even Alyssa,Hotaru,Atsuko and Kokoro's powers*

Leo: No....

Leader Krang: *Lunges and knocks Leo off the platform*

Everest: LEO!!!

Mikey: Raph,what happened to our powers?

Donnie: They're gone.

Midori: *Tries to use her powers but nothing happens* What did they do to us?!

Atsuko: My powers...They are gone!!

Baixue: Mine too!!

Tiffany: Same thing for me!!

Hotaru: The screech must've drained our powers!

Kokoro: Yeah! Without our powers...WE ARE USELESS!!!