Chapter 23 | Injured Kokoro

*Meanwhile with Leo and the others,Mikey,Donnie,Hotaru,Baixue,and Midori were in the turtle tank to take shelter,while Casey Jr,Leo,Angelina,Atsuko,Kokoro and Everest were unconscious after they fell*

*Leo regained consciousness in a pile of rubble,Lifting his head up and moaning.The exit is blocked off*

Leo: Casey! *Tries to get up but slumps* Casey,you okay?

Atsuko: *Slowly gets up* Is everyone ok??

Everyone except Atsuko: Y-yeah..

Casey Jr: *Emerges out of the rubble*

Kokoro: *Slowly gets up and tries to get up but she sprained her arm*

Kokoro: *Tears up* OW!!

Atsuko:* Turns to Kokoro* SIS!!

Atsuko: *Runs to Kokoro* Are you ok!?

Kokoro: N-no...My arm hurts...

*Dusting himself off,Casey growls with an angry look,taking off his mask and slides down to Leo*

Casey Jr: *Upset about Leo's behavior* What the heck was that?

Leo: Some kind of drippy crazy krang monster.

Casey Jr: No,I mean you! Why weren't you listening to anybody?!

Leo: Because I was trying to get us into the other side of that fight and into the building!

Casey Jr: That sure worked out well.

Leo: But I was doing everything right.How could it go wrong?

Casey Jr: *Being Honest* Because you weren't listening to your team! You don't have all the answers all the time!!

Leo: But I'm the greatest ninja the world's ever seen.You said that.

Casey Jr: *Coldly* I was wrong.

Leo: What?

Casey Jr: *Angrily,standing up* You're impulsive,you're arrogant,and you don't see that every decision you make could cost someone their life!

Casey Jr: NOT only that! YOUR YOUNGER SISTER IS HURT!!!

Leo: *Turns away from Casey* ...

Casey Jr: You want to know what really happened to your brothers and sisters in the future?!

Casey Jr: They die.Everybody dies fighting the Krang.

*Leo's angry look turns into a look of horror and sadness when he heard Casey say that*

Casey Jr: The world needs Master Leonardo.And all I get is this GUY.

*He tossed the photo beside Leo and left.Leo picks up the photo and looks at it as Casey bitterly dug his way through the rubble*