Chapter 11 | Retreating

*Back on the platform,the Krang leader approaches the portal*

Leader Krang: Brother,Sister,join me.Time for us to finish remaking this universe in the image of krang.

*Two more aliens appear.One is pink and yellow eyed while the other is small and mute*

Sister Krang: How I've waited for this day.

Leader Krang: Indeed.Brother,widen the portal and receive our ship,the Technodrome.Once it is here,this world will kneel before us.

Sister Krang: Oh,if you two don't mind,I haven't killed anything in ages.

Everest:  Oh...my......god....

*The screech made Leo and the others look up.The female leaps toward and knocks Raph back.She sweeps them around while the brother krang opens the portal wider.Splinter spirals.He whips his tail and the female bites him.She flings him back to Raph,and a piece of concrete falls on him. From the damage,he pushed the concrete off. He saw that his dad was unconscious*

Raph: No!

Atsuko:  DAD!!!

*From his point of view,he watches the chaos.He looks at his dad,and clenches his fists, knowing what he has to do*

Raph: Retreat!

Leo: Retreat? We don't retreat!

Narumi: Leo,for once,listen to RAPH!! They're too powerful and Dad's hurt.

Casey Jr: You don't understand.If we don't close that doorway,it's only gonna get worse.

Leo: Raph?

Raph: I'm not gonna argue with you,Leo.Donnie,escape pods,now!

Donnie: You don't have to tell me twice.

*Donnie launches the devices from his shell.The device landed on his chest and just as Sister Krang was about to bash him with the broken pillar,it yanked him back and it turned into a pod and rockets off.An orange one jets Mikey away,who was in the alien's grasp.She tries to go swing the pillar at April but the girl escapes.Then,a Dark Red and a Sliver one just Alyssa and Atsuko away.More pods appears and grabs Baixue,Tiffany,and Hotaru,and Casey is strapped in*

Casey: Sensei, we need to get that key!

Kokoro: HE'S RIGHT!!! WE NEEDED TO GET THAT KEY!!!

*Leo stood there as Raph placed Splinter in his pod.As soon as his pod was about to close, Leo still had a chance to get the key.He breaks free and runs to get it,so does Midori to help Leo*

Raph: Leo!

Kokoro: DORI!!!

Hotaru: SIS! we got to get out of here!!!

Kokoro: You're right!!

*The female chased him as he sprinted toward the doorway.Leo dodges the alien attack and sprints ahead. The brother krang begins to summon vines from the portal to strike Leo but the turtle dodges.The female snatched his leg and Leo fell.He reaches the key and grabs it as Sister Krang dragged him,forcing the portal to close.It set off an explosion,sending the little Krang to fall but the Krang leader caught him*

Leo: *Holding the Key* HAHA!

*Leo laughs as he finally gets the key but he is cornered by the upset Krang.The krang leader leaps into the air and points toward, preparing to strike Leo.Blood splattered everywhere.Everything went still when Leo saw Raph protecting him,the tentacle struck his shell.Tiny shell pieces fall to the ground*

Leo: Raph?

Midori: R...Raph?!

*Raph let out painful grunts as he tried to get steady, before looking at his brother. Using his last bit of strength, Raph sticks the pod to Leo's chest*

Leo: Wait,Raph...No..RAPH! RAPH! NO,RAPH!!

Midori: RAPH NO!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Kokoro and the others: *Gasps while watching the pods flying away* ?!

Leader Krang: *Saws Everest and the others and smirks*

Leader Krang: So....Everest Heng Yamato,we have finally meet...

Everest: *Saws Leader Krang* ....

Angelina: Everest!? How does he know your name!?

Everest: There's... something I haven't told you guys...

Macaque: *Lands down on the ground* I hate to interrupt but WE GOT TO GO!!

Angelina: He's Right...LET'S GO!!

Macaque: *Uses a Shadow Portal under the ground as Macaque and the others fall down*

Leader Krang: You may run Everest Yamato....BUT YOU CANT' HIDE FOREVER!!!!!!