The library

As I continued down the path with a smile on my face, I'm happy Athena has Caspian.

I saw a few more houses as I walked down the path and looked up to see a library...a library.

Oh.my.Gods!

I sprinted to the door throwing it open it was Hudge! I love it!

I looked over the books, lady of the world of course. Field notes it's from the last reset and it's quite intact..I wonder if I could borrow it hmmm..

"Oh hello, are you okay?" Somebody asked.. Causing me to scream and jump.

"Oh I am so sorry! Did I scare you?" I turned around to see will. "Sorry I'm not use to people but Cas, Aax and Sherbert coming in here are you new? Oh and I'm Will." Will said with a smile.

"Yeah I am, and I'm Rae nice to meet you. And I'm a scientist and am looking for info on the end I have been traveling for a while." I said taking a breath.

"Nice to meet you too Rae, and if you're ever traveling around. you can always come see me and Caspian for help we live in the red house. And about the end there is some around here but I'm not sure where sorry." Will said smiling.

"Thanks I might take you up on that. Don't worry I'm sure I'll find it." I said looking over at the books with a smile.

"Well I leave you to it see you around Rae!" Will said waving as he walked out.

Okay let's have a look! Ora's isn't this amazing!

------10 hourses later-------

"Rae! You in here?" Aax said opening the door and walking in. " Oh hello down there!" Aax said looking down at me.

"Oh hello Aax you okay?" I asked looking up at my beautiful boyfriend.

"Love, it's almost the morning. Please come to bed." Aax said looking at me with graby hands.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize." I said grabbing his hands and pulling myself up.

"It's okay, I understand but take a break please." Aax said kissing my cheek.

I laughed. "Okay let's go to bed." I said with a smile.

"Yay! Cuddling." Aax said hugging me close..I missed this.

"Yep, once we get in the bed." I said with a laugh grabbing his hand and stated to walk to the door.

"Mhm, let's go I think we both need to sleep." Aax said following.

I can finally cuddle and sleep with them.. Maybe this reset won't be as bad.