True love

I slowly woke up, Caspians side was empty though Aax was cuddling me from behind with Atlas asleep at the foot of the bed.

"Love?" I asked, sitting up slowly. Aax rested his face in my lap as he mumbled something.

"Mhmm?" He mumbled back to me.

"Morning." I said with a laugh.

"M-moning" He mumbled.

"Okay let's go get breakfast." I mumbled before picking Aax up and walking into the hall.

I slowly walked down the hall as Aax cuddled closer to my chest, I walked into the sitting room spotting Oci.

"Oh! Morning Rae! Umm uh..I need to talk to you!?" She said voice rushed and seemed as if she was asking herself a question?

"Oh are you okay?" I asked sitting down still holding Aax.

"Yeah! How are ya holding up?" She asked.

"Somewhat, I'm just hoping I don't scare someone with this new magic.." I mumbled back to her.

"Don't I know it, don't worry Rae. Wait you could scare someone with your magic?" Oci asked with a big smile.

"Okay, but you asked for it." I said with a laugh.

"Bring it!" Oci said with a big smile.

I closed my eyes, though I could still see though from different angles now. I looked over at Oci who looked to be in shock?

"Rae?" She asked looking at me.

"Mhm, weird right?" I said with a smile.

I reopened my eyes and looked back over at her with a smile. She laughed with me for a bit waking up Aax.

"Hmm?" He asked looking up at me with a red face.

"Morning Aax." Oci said smiling down at him.

Aax looked up at Oci and smiled.

"Morning Oci." Aax said with a smile.

"Breakfast!" Was called out by Caspian.

Oci seemed to have taken a breath at that moment?

"Aax do you want me to carry you?" I asked him.

"Yes!" Aax said with a big smile.

I giggled a bit, I picked Aax back up and walked into the kitchen. As soon as we walked in there was a hudge breakfast set up on our dinning table.

"Caspian morning love, and wow love you've been working hard!" He said with a smile.

"Mhm, this is alot!" Aax said smiling up at Cas.

"Mhm,let's eat. I asked Athena for the recipe for flesh pies, and I've made with a tone of bacon!" Caspian said with a big smile.

"Thanks love." I said with a smile.

I could get use to this..