Fable!?

I opened my eyes, though I wasn't met with my mother's castles roof instead purgatory.

"This.. wow" I mumbled looking at the books coating the walls.

I walked over to one of shelves finding another Lady of the world, making me laugh a bit..

"Rae my son! Are you well?" Fable spoke from behind me, making me turn and jump.

"Oh Fable! I'm fine." I said smiling at him.

"That's great to hear, I need to ask you something but before that is something troubling you?" He asked.

"Just worried is all, what did you wanna ask?" I said looking up at him with a smile.

"Ah understandable, Rae have you been feeling unwell or been seeming more strong that usual." Fable asked him looking up at me.

"Yes actually why? Is something wrong?!" I questioned quickly.

"No and Yes, Rae has it ever clicked that you are the son of a God I hoped you and Sherbert would have to go through this but sadly I have been proven wrong. You and Sherbert are growing into powers of your own. I do not know what yet but I am trying my best to help I will look for books in it. But do not panic this pain will go away." He said calmly.

"What!? I..I....I'm." I stutter looking at the ground.

"Don't worry Rae, I will be here and I'm sure others will be too." He said walking over and hugging me. Before I could answer him I shot up out of bed.